Taverna'n

Taverna'n
QuiltyMom, Feb 21, 2017
Description:
Dinner Date elements, Dinner Date Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
Gotta Lotta 2 {Dressed Up} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
mirjam and jenn mccabe like this.
    • keepscrappin
      Love the b&w photos with just pops of color in the elements.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • JillW
      I love the collection of photos you captured while enjoying your special dinner! The use of the black and white photos against the light background with the colorful elements is perfect!! You've created a lovely page!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I love, love, love the black and white photos with the colors in the elements!! Absolutely beautiful!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Wow, normally I don't think of food photos being in black and white but it really works in this layout. If you had kept the color, it might have been too busy-looking with all the colors. It was a super smart move to desaturate them and use the colors of the elements instead. I have to remember this technique!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Such a cool idea to go B&W with the food pics ... I love that you found a way to make this kit & your photos work for you ... the colors of the kit really do look amazing w/the photos! Everything looks so yummy - so glad you guys waited it out and it worked out for you! I love your little WA strips and love the way you did the title! The little bit of journaling on your pie chart is super cute! Thanks for playing!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • mirjam
      Wow great photos and I love the black and white theme combined with some well placed color pops! Very eye catching!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).