jwalls39

6-26 Speed Scrap

6-26 Speed Scrap
jwalls39, Jun 26, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Just Jaimee - Storyteller June 2017 (papers, word art, flowers, heart brad)
Just Jaimee - TGIF - (alpha, ribbon, star fasteners)
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Love the paint splatters and the great photos!!!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • Nemla
      fun paint, and a clever way to follow the instructions regarding all that paper.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love your title work! The metal outline and the stamp together are awesome!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • Tree City
      aw, this is so sweet! LOVE the big title and paint!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • KarenB
      Just love that title work on the dark BG. The paint splats are great too. Great scrap :)
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! thank you so so SO much for coming to the chat too!!!!! I was delighted to have you over!!! super gorgeous page, love the photos, love the paper choices and the super awesome big tittle.... absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! your coupon is on it's way!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG][/url
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love that big title and the symmetry of your page. The paint behind your layers is a great touch.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Love your title work, Jill. It's absolutely perfect!! The pictures are so sweet. It reminds me of the pics my two girls snap of each other. It's so great to capture that unique bond. Your LO is very well done!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Love the bright colors against the black background! Such a great graphic feel to your layout!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • Shivani
      Love the title work!!! I must go look up that alpha. Everything pops so well on that dark background.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jwalls39
    Date:
    Jun 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    102.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).