bonnenuit

2022 Book Sale Celebration

2022 Book Sale Celebration
bonnenuit, Apr 27, 2024
Description:
100 Days of Creativity - Day 69

Designed By Soco:
Bookworm Collection
scrapsandsass, Avia and trekmom like this.
    • Belle Meyer
      Book sale, wow. I love the quote and the template.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • trekmom
      I adore this page! It hits home. My in laws, who I miss more than words can say volunteered at the local library and their book sales. My father in law invented a track system to get the books up from the basement without having to carry 100's of heavy boxes! Sorry to digress, this brings up great memories. My daughter still goes to the book sales. Great photos, great cake, perfection.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      @trekmom I'm glad it brought back great memories for you. When I was on the Friends of the Library Board here, I worked the library book sales to help raise funds to support library programming. Since I joined AAUW, I've been doing those book sales which are 3x longer and about 5x the books! We work hard on the sale but we make a good amount of money to provide scholarships to local women finishing their college/university degrees or pursuing graduate work.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      That's amazing! I am so happy to hear that. I love the page even more now.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • scrapsandsass
      Very cool. I was part of AAUW for a bit here, but we didn't have anything big like that. Great set of pages.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    Apr 27, 2024
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).