You know you're tired when... | pad patter 9.20.17

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Sep 20, 2017.

1. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

You know you're tired when, you don't wanna get outta bed and then when you do, you put your shirt on backwards and zip your hair into your jacket. Yep, I did that just this morning when I was trying to get going to take Megan to early morning play practice. I've also done more silly things when I'm tired. The best was when I poured orange juice on my cereal, thinking it was the milk... OY!

How about you? Finish the sentence "You know you're tired when... "

bellbird, enjoyyourpix and bbymks5 like this.
  2. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

This was back in the day when I use to work 2-12 hour shifts one weekend with the following weekend 2-8 hour shifts, at a local hospital, and was in school full time during the week.... I knew I was tired when... I answered the phone sleeping "NICU, Jennifer speaking, how can I help you?"

bellbird, bbymks5 and keepscrappin like this.
  3. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

you send an SOS to husband for a delivery of a sugar free ROCK staR! and school hasn't even started!
    [​IMG]
    and smile so big when he answers. Be there in a few.

4. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

You know you're tired when... you pour a cup of coffee and then try to put the pot back in the fridge. I've done that a few times but thankfully have realized my mistake as I lean into the fridge. I wonder if the hot pot would melt or burn the shelf? Oh, that'd be annoying.

bellbird, keepscrappin and bbymks5 like this.
  5. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

My favorite was taking the dogs outside to the backyard in a shirt and panties... NO PANTS! My poor backyard neighbors must be use to it at this point, this was after I spent all my Summer in a bikini . <==== I was pregnant and HUGE and it was SO HOT! I bought bikini tops and bottoms and I spent all summer like that in the house and in the backyard. NOT a great sight but.... they say everyone needs to do a little penance here on Earth I am just helping my backyard neighbor with theirs.

6. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

You know you're tired when......you grab the dog, hop into the car and drive over to a large busy park for a walk and realize as you are walking along that you are wearing your slippers. I have done this more times than I can remember LOL.

7. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

You know you're tired when everything annoys you...every.thing. even the things you do LOL

But I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has put things where they don't belong, or almost. Or wore the wrong footwear (when I was working I had two pairs of the same shoe in brown and black and wore one of each a couple times) and other silly things LOL

bellbird and enjoyyourpix like this.
  8. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

you know you're tired when you use hairspray on your "pits" instead of deodorant! Whoopsie!!

9. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

This is so me. Right now.

keepscrappin and bbymks5 like this.
  10. bbymks5

Don't you just hate days like this?!!? Hopefully tomorrow is better!! *it has to be*

IntenseMagic likes this.
  11. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

It's a day closer to Friday anyway lol!
    My teacher assistant, who is also my right hand at work, has been gone on a cruise since last Thursday. She gets back tomorrow, so I know things will be so much better. We have great substitutes but, they just don't know all the little ins and outs of our daily routine...it's exhausting.

bbymks5 and Tree City like this.
  12. bbymks5

*HUMP DAY*

Oh WOW!! That would be so tough!! And we all know kids will try to push just to see how much they can get away with when there's a sub!! Hope your has her coffee ready and maybe an energy drink too LOL!!

13. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

I actually left work today the second that I was allowed to because I was annoyed. So yeah ... me too!

bbymks5 likes this.
  14. bbymks5

I remember those days like yesterday!! Couldn't wait for that clock to hit 4:00 and all you saw was a streak bolting out the doors!!

I sure hope you have a better day tomorrow too!

enjoyyourpix likes this.
  15. Meredith78

Meredith78 Well-Known Member

...you carefully measure out the correct amount of formula for the baby...and tip it straight onto the bench instead of into the waiting bottle.

...you wash your hair with body wash rather than shampoo...and don't realise it till you wonder why your hair smells a bit like cucumbers.

Juliestcyr and bellbird like this.
  16. keepscrappin

Oh yes I've done that before and for a job that I hadn't had in years! My high school job! Old habit die hard.... hehe

He's a keeper!

I've found so many things in the fridge that weren't supposed to be there... car keys, tv remote, phones!

Juliestcyr and Tree City like this.
  17. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

You know you're tired when you're in the shower and realize that you have no idea where you are in your routine so you have to start over, just in case you had forgotten to wash your hair the first time around.

keepscrappin likes this.
  18. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

you fall asleep in the bathtub (true story)

keepscrappin likes this.
  19. keepscrappin

Oh yes... being easily annoyed is a hazard of being overly tired. I've also worn the wrong shoes before too.

Now that would be a sticky situation.... hehe!

Been there done that. My hair was so greasy after I dried my hair that I had to take another shower to wash it again... ugh!

Yep, this is me. I've done that more than I care to admit... hehe!

Sounds like you had a relaxing bath... I could go for that.

bbymks5 likes this.
  20. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

this is me a.lot. one or the other (more pomegranate or mango or just can't remember but yep) and sometimes maybe i put my underwear on inside out after

a few of my others: you know you're tired when - sleeping sounds more appealing than scrapping; coffee isn't helping; the book falls on your face while reading; you feel like you've missed something significant in a movie or conversation; you're counting down to the weekend from Monday

Meredith78 likes this.