YES or NO to Rad Lab

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by mcurtt, Nov 17, 2017.

1. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Thanks everyone! Thanks @jenn mccabe for sharing the examples. I'm definitely going to go for it, on my calendar to buy next week for 50% off. I'm not even going to go with the 14 day trial, I know I will like it. It has been on my list for quite some time.

I don't have an iPhone, technically challenged here. We just share a Trakfone, and DH usually carries it around. LOL

2. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

Yes, definitely yes, you should have it! I love mine and I can tell you I paid more, lol!

3. sabrinavc

sabrinavc Designer

yes, I have it too and love it, it's worth purchasing it. I also waited for a big discount to buy it.

4. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

All right, is it worth buying if you have the presents for LR from them?

5. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

It is to me, only because I use it all the time for those "on the fly" edits in Photoshop while I'm working on a layout. Even if it's a photo I've already taken the time to edit in LR, I will sometimes open RadLab in PS to make super fast adjustments or change the color, depending on the layout I'm working on. And sometimes I need/want to use a photo that I haven't gotten around to editing in LR.

bestcee likes this.
  6. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Ditto what everyone else has said. I love RadLab. I've been using it for several years.

bestcee likes this.
  7. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

I am the odd woman out here because I would say that if you have Lightroom you do not need RadLab. I have RadLab and I love it but if you are on a budget - and I am not implying you are, @mcurtt - you can save the money. Instead I would use a fraction of the money to buy some really nice presets, if the free ones out there (and there are plenty) don't satisfy you. I bought RadLab years ago when LR wasn't available yet, but I know that if I had had LR back then I would not have bought it.
    That being said, RadLab is super fun, super easy and awesome all around and if you want another toy to play around with (and we all love new toys), by all means, go for it.

bestcee and mcurtt like this.
  8. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

I bought it at 50% off too, two years ago I guess. Although it's a lot of money (even on sale!!) I don't want to live without it. I should probably use it much more often, it's very easy and with great results.

mcurtt and krscraps like this.
  9. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

Just wanted to add that outside of Mommyish's template maker it's the best money I've spent for scrapping!

mcurtt likes this.
  10. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

@mcurtt Is there a code of some kind?

mcurtt likes this.
  11. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

@wvsandy I received this in my e-mail today:

[​IMG]

wvsandy likes this.