Wishlist Question

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by littlekiwi, Mar 21, 2018.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

As you purchase products off our wishlist do they automatically come off or do we need to delete them manually?

2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I don't think they come off automatically because I know I've had to in and clean items out from my wishlist after I've purchased them. But if you did try to buy something again, thankfully you will get a warning both of the product's page and again in the cart that you've already purchased it. Just remember you have to be logged in to see that warning. :)

bellbird, A-M and littlekiwi like this.
  3. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Thanks @Karen - will have to remember to clear it as I buy it then:)

bellbird and Karen like this.
  4. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Yep, what Karen said, i clean mine out too occassionally, and that warning is one of the best store features!

5. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I LOVE that little warning! It's saved me a few times. :) As for my wish list, when I'm looking at stuff on it I right-click to open the item in a new tab; that way my wish list stays open in the original tab and I can easily go back to it to remove the item from my wish list once I've added it to my cart. If I do it in a big purge every once in awhile then I know I'd miss stuff (and even with that warning, I like to keep my wish list up to date).

keepscrappin likes this.
  6. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I try to keep at least one item from each designer on my wishlist. That way if I get a coupon from a chat or something for a specific designer, I have an item in mind to get.

That said, I need to spend them right away!!! I let one expire recently because I could not decide which kit to get - and then life happened and oops expired. Oh well.

Cherylndesigns and keepscrappin like this.
  7. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I delete the item as soon as I put it in my cart.

8. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

They don't come off automatically, and this has made my wishlist HUGE!!! I will periodically spend an hour or two cleaning it up when it becomes too wieldy to even load anymore. It's still ridiculous though.

9. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Also, if you buy a special price bundle from a designer's subscriber email, the items will not show up as purchased individually.

bestcee likes this.