WINNER! | *Win it before it hits the shop! Play "Do you BEE LEAF Fall is Best?"!

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by ForeverJoy, Aug 31, 2017.

1. ForeverJoy

ForeverJoy Swimming in the big tank

Hi all! Around my neck of the woods in NY, I may still be in shorts and cleaning the pool each morning, but with school starting in a few days, a sweet chill in the evenings and Pumpkin lattes set to return any day now- there's no denying Autumn is in the air! And- it's no secret FALL is my absolute FAVE!

That love worked it's way onto my drawing board for this week.. here's a peek:

[​IMG]

So- I thought it would be fun to play a quick game:

Comment below if you BEE LEAF Autumn is the VERY BEST! (see what I did there?) :giggle and let me know why!

Then, tonight, August 31 at 7pm EST I will choose one random comment to WIN the HONEY, IT'S FALL! page kit before it even hits the shop!
    Have Fun!
    :yahoo

Juliestcyr, bellbird and jenn mccabe like this.
  2. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

I bee leaf autumn is the very best season. I love the changing colors of the leaves, the crispness of the air, the market stands with apples, gourds and pumpkins and the start of college football season.

IntenseMagic, ForeverJoy and wvsandy like this.
  3. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

I love all of the colors of Autumn. But best of all it is soccer and football season and I get to watch my Grand-kids play for their High School and College.

ForeverJoy likes this.
  4. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

To be honest, I have always said summer is my favorite season. But I really find things I like about every season. In fact, I bee leaf my favorite thing about seasons is that they exist! If it were always the same, it would be boring. The changes make us appreciate them.

As for autumn, one of my favorite things is something I'm enjoying right now. Because the temperatures have dipped, I turned off the air conditioning and opened all the windows. All day yesterday I enjoyed the breezes and the sounds of the insects and frogs and birds coming from the woods through our windows.

ForeverJoy likes this.
  5. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

Oooh!!!! Love fall! The autumn colours! Harvest time! Wonderful clean crisp air! Just love it!

And thank you for the chance!

ForeverJoy likes this.
  6. silent ranks

silent ranks Don't forget to turn back around

Hahaha. I bee leaf that there is something great about every season. Although, where I live they tend to blend together. For me it is winter going into spring but the last two weeks we've had summer days on and off.
    Anyway, I digress lol. This kit looks pretty flex. Like maybe it can work outside of fall for those of us who don't have much Autumn.

ForeverJoy likes this.
  7. barbaraj

barbaraj Well-Known Member

I BEE LEAF Autumn is the VERY BEST! And I always have. Especially after the hot humid days here in the Northeast.
    Such a great time for taking walks (without the mosquitoes) For harvesting the garden (without the mosquitoes) and enjoying the changing leaves and the photo opportunities of that (without the mosquitoes).

wvsandy and ForeverJoy like this.
  8. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I Bee Leaf! I bee leaf autumn is the best-est season because September is my birthday month! the temps drop, the humidity is livable and the sun comes up a good bit later so I can sleep longer. And then there are PSLs - pumpkin spice lattes! yummm!

ForeverJoy likes this.
  9. Christina W

Christina W Well-Known Member

I bee leaf so too! Mainly because we live in the Deep South of the US: when autumn rolls around, it's finally bearable to be outside again! The evenings cool off, the garden recovers, and we can finally enjoy the outdoors!

ForeverJoy likes this.
  10. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

I BEE-LEAF that Spring & Summer suck. I BEE-LEAF that God gave people like me Fall, so we have something to look forward to if we can just make it through those seasons without going crazy. Who are we? Those of us that can't stand the heat and break out in a sweat just walking to the car from our front door. Those of us that will NEVER get a tan no matter how much we try and will always look like the Pillsbury Doughboy in shorts because of our glaring white legs. Fall is for those of us that are allergic to chlorine and can't get anywhere near a swimming pool.

Fall is a balm to my soul. It is a respite from the hell that the other two seasons bring (I think winter is pretty awesome too, so it doesn't count). For the most comprehensive explanation of what Fall is to me, I did a page on it during the Spring (don't let the title throw you). I hope you don't mind me linking it here. Thanks, Renne! :D @ForeverJoy

[​IMG]

ForeverJoy and Christina W like this.
  11. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Fresh apple cider is un-BEE-leaf-able! (Sorry, I couldn't resist!) Fall foods are a big reason I love autumn. Cider with a warm cinnamon-sugar doughnut from a local farm is the best way to relax after walking through the pumpkin patch.

ForeverJoy likes this.
  12. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

I have wonderful memories of Autumn in the midwest...but now that I live in CA I miss the crisp feel in the air and the beautiful autumn colors so much. thanks for the chance to win this month's beautiful BYOC!!!

ForeverJoy likes this.
  13. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

I used to love September! The weather gets chiller (finally!), the days shorter (I love it!), and when I was in school, I've always enjoyed that fresh start. Then some very bad stuff happened to me in early September. Though they were more than a decade apart, they made me very cautious with autumn! And sometimes I feel like "wake me up when September ends"...

ForeverJoy likes this.
  14. Sunberry2

Sunberry2 Full of secret tidbits

I BEE LEAF pumpkin spice everything is making its way back into stores and I LOVE that about fall. Bring on cooler weather (cause anything is better than this heat wave we have going on now) and I love the colors of this season!

ForeverJoy likes this.
  15. corsicar

corsicar Dinner tonight? Something chocolate I'm sure!

We don't get much of the traditional fall here - it goes from 80s to 60s and all the leaves die without really changing colors. :/ BUT I do love the changing colors in pictures and switching my wardrobe from brights to muted/richer tones. Also apple cider is delicious. Going to the pumpkin patch and running through the corn maze in the dark has been a fun tradition the last couple years.

ForeverJoy likes this.
  16. ForeverJoy

:giggle I LOVE your this page!!! Thanks for sharing it

londoncuppa likes this.
  17. ForeverJoy

I feel that way about February :( - and there's no way I can shake it. I try and be a little extra good to myself that month by delving a bit more into my hobbies- I'm sorry :hug

cinderella likes this.
  18. ForeverJoy

:beat

SO. MUCH. GOOD. STUFF!!

Tree City likes this.
  19. ForeverJoy

You guys! I got a little carried today and wanted to decorate my desk- and thought it might be fun to share what I made with my happy hive of newsletter subscribers too! :beat If you are signed up- be sure to checkout the download I made for you inside :flirty and if you're not- well- come on and let some joy in that inbox of yours! :dance you can sign up HERE
    [​IMG]

Iowan, chigirl, Christina W and 2 others like this.
  20. michele hillam

michele hillam Loading up the bookmobile

I love layering my clothes with cozy sweaters and scarves!

ForeverJoy likes this.