Who's Ready for Spring?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by BevG, Feb 15, 2017.

1. scrappyjedi

scrappyjedi Patience you must have, my young padawan

No- Huntsville, AL, but we have tons of Yoshinos planted all over the city!

QuiltyMom likes this.
  2. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

The last couple of days here it was in the 60's felt so good to walk out with out the layers. I would be ready for Spring and Summer as long as it doesn't get too hot!

But I do have to say I love winter as long as we get snow. Nothing worse that looking at a drab lifeless world! Snow is really magical & peaceful to watch.

busywoman139 likes this.
  3. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Spring has Sprung here! Holiday for us today, and we are clearing out our back patio. Cleaning shelves, bins and such to put inside closet. Taking cover off pool table and preparing for fellowships and full house of friends! We love love to entertain, and spring makes it able to have BIG groups!

BevG likes this.
  4. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I enjoyed the snow this year as it's more than we've gotten in at least 25 years. But, having said that....now I'm done. I'm ready to move on to spring, warm breezes, buds and blooms and longer days of sunshine. Unfortunately, I think we're supposed to get another blast of cold and possibly a bit of snow later this week. So we're not quite done yet.

5. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

Me!! I'm in Northern California and it won't.stop.raining. I can't take it any more!!! :(

6. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I hope your rain stops soon. Are you flooded or anything?

enjoyyourpix likes this.
  7. renee82

renee82 renee82

Oh me! Soooo much! I can't stop dreaming about a tropical vacation....

enjoyyourpix likes this.
  8. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

my house ... I don't think so. It pouring so I'm not going outside right now. A friend who lives near a creek just reported that in the last 20 minutes the water rose 3 feet. I know my pool is overfilled but it's far from house and will just drain to street/yard. It's just really wet and miserable. The road to the school keeps having little mudslides and big Eucalyptus trees keep falling over. We'll see things fare over night. I feel bad for people who have to worry about the damns, creeks, hills near their homes. It pretty much didn't rain for a couple years and now it just won't let up.

9. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

We've had a weird winter here in Michigan. Not much real winter more like cold spring. Lol. We did have periods of snow but then it would melt and rain and then start over. I prefer cooler months. I am not ready for spring just yet, because that would mean a REALLY HOT summer and I hate those.

BevG likes this.
  10. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

We have so much snow piled in the front of the house from cleaning the driveway that we cannot see the door from the street. I am so ready for spring. I have been ready for spring since fall.. I hate winter and cold. - except cold ice water to drink. I love ice water.

BevG likes this.