Whatcha scrapping?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by bestcee, Apr 12, 2017.

1. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Amanda, if you're an Amazon Prime Member, you can get unlimited photo storage for free. Hope that helps.

2. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Karen and londoncuppa like this.
  3. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

@jk703 So sorry to hear about that fall! and to think you have that new computer to play with! :cry But you sound as if you're doing the best thing for you and resting your body. Books and tv aren't bad things... lol

I mostly scrap chronologically for PL but other than that I really like the balance of scrapping anything for the challenges. I think I get to about 10 a month which adds up to a goodly # of pages per year - for me. I always have travel albums to work on but somehow they do become more work than fun. Not horrible work but I know the style I want for them and it means shifting my little creative brain to work in that mode and more with another designer or two. I'm thinking I'm going to also start scrapping the many blog posts I've made over the years esp for TBT (throwback Thursday). That will get the old stories of my life and my children's lives told.

I also keep random pictures incl snatched FB shots in a folder called Work With These. That way I always have a bunch to use for challenges. What doesn't get used one month goes in the next month's TLP Challenges Folder.

bestcee likes this.
  4. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I need to do PL for the first six weeks of this year + last week and this week. I did the weeks in the middle last Friday and Saturday.

I also have four or five more pages to do of the lakehouse vacation we took last year with DH's family. We're going on vacation with my family in two months so they definitely need to be done by then. I think I have monthly pages done for my daughter for her first year but I'm not sure if I have any done for my son! #secondchildsyndrome

Otherwise I don't scrap chronologically so it's just a matter of working through my To Be Scrapped photos and the photos I've already paired up with my To Be Used kits. I have my daughter's first professional haircut to scrap, and 2012 will be done. The years before that are done, too, but not printed. I think I have one or two events in 2014 as well to wrap up.

bestcee likes this.
  5. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Right now it's my Norway trip album. I go in spurts. One day it will be that, the other it will be the Sweden or Iceland trip, then it will be Disneyland. I don't seem very motivated to do the everyday life stuff these days. But I figured scrapping is scrapping!

bestcee likes this.
  6. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I need to catch up on some PL, but I'm only a couple of weeks behind...not too bad. I have only scrapped a couple of pages in the last week *gasp*!! That needs to change lol. I am all over the place when I am scrapping...it mostly depends on the kit I'm using or the mood I'm in. The two I did this week used photos from last year and 2007.

7. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I was about to scrap some pics from this weekend when my hubby informed me that we are heading out to eat!

bestcee likes this.
  8. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I use qr codes! My munchkin loves scanning them to see himself.

9. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

Not a thing since Tuesday night. I'm out of town and did not take my laptop with me.