Whatcha scrapping?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by bestcee, Apr 12, 2017.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Is it a recent photo? Heritage? Quote? Something else?

Just curious. What are you scrapping lately?

I'm scrapping a mix - getting ready to do the Lego trip last month cuz I want it give a book to Grandma who went with us. But I'm also mixing a few older photos so I don't get bored and slap the trip together.

2. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Sloughing through family 2016 - just entered November, so the end is in sight, sort of. Right now, I am doing pages of my husband and I's 2016 vacation in early November. They might stay in the family book or I might move them to another album. I also need to do our 2016 family vacation album (I got the cover and title page done). And for variety, I started the family 2017 album and the 2017 vacation (Spring break) album. So 4 albums.

Often times a challenge does not fit the next set of pictures I need to scrap, so I will jump over to the current year album or one of the vacation albums. I rarely do a page that I don't keep and print. The exception is my Art Journal album. I just keep adding to that and one day, when I get 50+ pages or so, I will print it.

bestcee likes this.
  3. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

Like Bev, I'm working through my 2016 pages but I'm still on August!!! Also trying to finish off a trip album.

bestcee likes this.
  4. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

I am working on my older son's first year for his PL. He has a big 12x12 WRMK album (PL from 0 to 5 years) and it's only missing the first year and 2 spreads from last year. I can't wait to be done and am getting ready to order prints for what I have.

londoncuppa, bestcee and BevG like this.
  5. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

With all of the travelers in our household, I'm woefully behind on PL. Actually, I'm not that far behind, I just have so many photos to sort through that it's taking me 3x (at least) longer to do each spread than it normally does. Plus I'm exhausting my travel kit supply.

Need to finish up last spring break's Disneyland album and should probably work on Clara's Disney World album from her trip last month. I have the bright idea that it would be nice to have it printed before the end of the year and maybe leave some autograph pages for her friends that went on the trip to sign. Might be a bit ambitious of me though.

bestcee likes this.
  6. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

mostly working on my 2017 family yearbook. Almost all done March. I have been doing a lot of the challenges and using those as pages in my book...my pages have never been better...love all the challenges! and my TLP stash is growing!! thank to all the designers and great members of TLP!

bestcee likes this.
  7. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

working on my 2013 album. I'm done and uploaded to PP through September.

BevG and bestcee like this.
  8. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

You know me, I'm all over the place when I scrap. :)

bestcee likes this.
  9. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I'm with Cheryl!

bestcee and gonewiththewind like this.
  10. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Yes! I'm not alone!

I'm so organized in my real life, and in most aspects of scrapping (sometimes hyper organized LOL), but the chronological scrapping part has never stuck!

EHStudios and bestcee like this.
  11. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

My scrapping is so random & all over the place in terms of style & subjects that it looks like my gallery has multiple personalities!

I know I NEED to design family books for Hawaii in 2013 & Juneau last year. Those are my goals. But...I am easily distracted by my own MUSE.

bestcee and londoncuppa like this.
  12. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I randomly scrap! But... I'm on a personal forced break. I fell down the stairs (again!) and hit my head, arm, hand and basically I'm sore all over. So, with the boys being out of town, I'm trying to take it easy. I don't want to worry them or ruin their vacation. So... I'm binge watching some tv (I haven't really ever been a binge tv watcher), and I'm actually reading in spurts. Since I'm on the computer while at work, I try to take it easy in the evening.

13. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Ack! I'm so sorry! I hope you are okay! :( Hugs!

jk703 likes this.
  14. chastml

chastml Shock me, Sinead O'Rebellion

I'm working through my 2015 photos. I've made it to May.

BevG likes this.
  15. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I kinda scrap all over the place, within a general timeframe and with the goal to get closer to caught up. I did a scrappy weekend two weeks ago and finally got Christmas 2016 done, but I still have a done of random december pages to do still.

16. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I'm going back and forth on photos over the last couple of years and lots of iPhone pics I've taken. But I do need to work on some head shots I took of my daughter that she is waiting for. So I guess this weekend I should work on those.

17. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Starting an album for the grands. Still so weird to say that "g" word, lol. Love them but not mentally adjusted to the fact on my end. ha. Running out of places to stash digital photos free so better get to this, I thought. Too bad there isn't a way to have videos in a book, right? We have some hilarious ones of the two tiny people.

bestcee likes this.
  18. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

Easter, old Easter, and a lot older Easter.

londoncuppa likes this.
  19. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Oh no! That's awful! Hope you feel better soon.

The #1 thing I scrap each week is the current week's photos for my 2017 album. I make a double spread each week. If I get that done then I'm working Abi and Isaac's adoption albums...usually just getting a page or 2 done a week.

jk703 likes this.
  20. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Geeze, Jenn. That's awful. I'm so sorry that happened. Take care of yourself. As my 20-year-old photos can attest, they'll still be there when you're up to it.