What to back up

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by littlekiwi, Jun 15, 2018.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I found my old end that has my photos on it but there is a whole lot of digi supplies too that I’ve reorganised elsewhere or have since purged - would you back them up too or just the stuff that isn’t already on my laptop/backblaze? I’m kind of overwhelmed with what I do have already and worry that by adding more I’d be even more overwhelmed.

2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

If you purged them, you purged for a reason.

If you aren't missing the kits - let them go. It's better to let them go then spend time organizing just to be overwhelmed. Otherwise, if there's some you want to keep, only keep them by adding them to the organized place.

If you worry you will want them, or want to buy time to think about it carefree, you could back up the EHD. Then you would just have to plug it in every 30 days to keep it backed up through Backblaze.

If it were me, and I have done this before, I'd let it all go. Unless there's something you've been missing - But I wouldn't go through each kit to see! It would have to be "Oh, I knew I bought x kit! Here it is!".

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  3. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Thanks @bestcee, think I’ll transfer over what I definitely need to transfer over first then have a bit of a check as to what’s left after that.

bestcee likes this.
  4. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I would back up anything I didn't want to lose. So a lot!