What have you done?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by jk703, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

These are cracking me up!

Just yesterday I got up early to go for a run. At around noon a couple of my kids asked me why my shirt was on inside out. Oh well. Only one lady saw me on the trail...and my kids and my hubby (who both didn't notice until half way through the day!).

jk703 likes this.
  2. LynnG

LynnG Designer

I have done that! Went all the way downtown, dropped DD off with a friend's mother then walked back along the main street ... then got home and realised I had a tail like a Playboy Bunny. Worst, it was from one of those stores where they sell in about 20 countries so it wasn't just one little label but a big flappy collection of them.
    :crazy3

wvsandy likes this.
  3. LynnG

LynnG Designer

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

4. LynnG

LynnG Designer

I was literally asleep when I did my dumb thing. I was home alone (decades ago) and asleep, but must have registered the sound of my roommate coming home. Only in my dream I 'realised' it was an intruder so I opened my bedroom window and jumped out.

As soon as my feet hit the ground I woke up. Then I had to knock on the door until my room mate let me in, in my T-shirt and undies. They were somewhat confused.

:imok

Karen and Tree City like this.
  5. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

omigoodness! I'm thinking you weren't high up! I'm glad you were ok and it wasn't an intruder, even if in your T and undies! :giggle I've answered the phone and had conversations when I've been asleep... only to not remember the next day!

LynnG likes this.
  6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Oh my gosh! This thread it totally cracking me up! Lol! The only thing I can remember doing is putting on my exercise pants on inside out and then going to the gym. I doubt anyone noticed the tag flapping in the back though because thankfully I had on a long shirt that day. Phew!

jk703 likes this.