What have you done?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by jk703, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

Not very exciting, but I wore my computer glasses when my husband and I went on an errand Saturday. I need new glasses really bad and so don't notice that I have them on instead of my bifocals until I get out where I can see more than just a single room around me. And then sometimes it takes me a few minutes to realize what I did.

My most embarrassing thing with clothes was when I realized I had my pants on backwards. I went to put my hand in my pocket and it wasn't where it was supposed to be! And I was in a store when I realized what I had done!! I was wearing a long shirt though so I don't think anyone noticed. But it was still embarrassing.

My brother-in-law wore novelty Christmas socks to a church meeting one Sunday. A sock on each foot from two different pairs. When the guys noticed his mismatched socks he told them, yeah, I have another pair just like it at home!

2. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Oh my goodness, Serena! That is so funny... and I would have went home so embarrassed!

Thank you all.... I don't feel so absentminded! :giggle

Serena likes this.
  3. jk703

In college, a whole bunch of my sorority sisters and I were going out to a frat party.... and as we are all walking out to the car, I look, and see something red coming out of my roommates pants.... and then it dawned on me what it was. I started cackling and pointed! I was craughing! :giggle We were all dying of laughter and were 20 minutes late! She had red or pink thong panties coming out of her jeans... from the dryer! I'm cracking up now! So funny!

jenn mccabe likes this.
  4. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

@jk703 OMG, Jenn.. it was... I was dying inside, but luckily (haha, 1 negative 2 positives here..) I had forgotten my shirt in the dryer, BUT, ONLY my boss (whom I love to death, she's SO sweet and funny) was there to see it, I kept my jacket zipped up the rest of the day, AND, I had (for once) decided to wear a pretty bra. (I think because my comfy 'ugly' ones were all in need of washing!! ROFL!) Plus my work is about 45 minutes away from home.. I was stubborn.

@Sokee OMG! LOL! Okay, but can the inscription say "Best Trend That Should have Caught On" like @jenn mccabe pointed out instead of "biggest dolt" hehe!!!! <3<3<3 And yes!!! It SHOULD have caught on!!

Karen, jk703 and jenn mccabe like this.
  5. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

that's hilarious ... i wasn't even there and i am crying and laughing.

yeah my 40 year old panties are definitely not thongs. i think my bulge was a little bit bigger than that. :hehe

Karen and Serena like this.
  6. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

I have gone to work on a Sunday. Stupid feeling when you get there,and realize it's your day off. My hubby has gone to work in the middle of the night. Couldn't understand why the streets were so quiet. But my mum tops it by using hair spray instead of deodorant.....

Karen and jk703 like this.
  7. KittyY

KittyY Who is Dol-say and Gab-anna?

[​IMG]
    I did lots of laundry one weekend and then went on
    a date with my husband to the movies. When we walked out of the theatre, he discovered a pair of my panties had stuck to the inside of his jacket. He then proceeded to hand them to me and say ‘these must be yours!’ right as we passed the theatre staff. They starred. I laughed and then proceeded to cram them into my purse. A couple of weeks had passed and I had forgotten to take the said panties out of my purse from our date mishap.

I decided to have lunch at Chic fil A and when I went to pull my wallet out of my purse to pay for lunch, I slung them at the poor innocent fetus of a boy behind the counter. He could not make eye contact with me and even pretended to look for something under the counter – my dignity maybe? I probably single handedly ruined his innocence that day as I suspect he had never seen a woman’s undergarments.

We both wanted to die.

You would have thought I would have learned my lesson to take the panties out of my purse ---after they fell out at Bible study the day before. But no.

And that kids is how Mommy’s panties ended up in the trash can at Chic fil A

ashleywb, wvsandy, Karen and 7 others like this.
  8. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

It's been several years, like when I was still working at the law firm, but I sprayed deodorant on my hair instead of hair spray. My hair was very dark then, and the white spray showed up. Disaster - had to start all over! LOL

Sokee and Serena like this.
  9. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I'M DYING!!!! I so needed this laugh! Sorry it happened to you, but oh what fun!

KittyY likes this.
  10. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

@KittyY I know this is horrible (and you TOTALLY deserve the 'trophy') but I'm CRACKING up. I looove how you phrased that, omg. That's hilarious! Love it!! But I'm sorry you went through it!

KittyY likes this.
  11. jk703

OMIGOODNESS.... I'm so sorry... but i'm cracking up SO HARD! I can't stop! You flung them at the boy behind the counter.... poor innocent fetus of a boy! OMGLMAO!!! Seriously, tears!

KittyY likes this.
  12. KittyY

KittyY Who is Dol-say and Gab-anna?

LOL! A ......um.....not so sharp guy at my church sprayed Armor All on his hair instead of hairspray. He couldn't get it out for weeks cuz the water just kept beading off lol :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

gonewiththewind and Sokee like this.
  13. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

@KittyY Bwahahahahaha!!!!! I'm with Jenn...I almost spewed my drink from laughing too hard at flying underwear. Thanks for sharing! :lmao

KittyY likes this.
  14. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

I did this once when I was pregnant. Same shoe...just one brown and one black. I was working at Long's Drugs at the time and a customer pointed it out to me. So embarrasing!! We laughed about it though. Preggo brain! LOL!

StefanieS likes this.
  15. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

One morning I scooped up my vitamins and my hearing aid batteries and swallowed them all. My friends/ family were energized FOREVER with fun comments about by new diet.
    :circles:circles:circles:circles:circles

16. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Oh my goodness Vivi. That is hysterical!

17. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

I've touched up my roots at 3am, only to find in the daytime that I used the wrong color. I had like half burgundy & half of a more natural red. Yuck! The other morning I was still sleeping & my son brought me a can of cat food to open so he could feed the cat. Apparently I opened it & went right back to sleep.

18. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

bwahahhaa!!!!

Iowan likes this.
  19. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

Closed the front door behind me with the keys still in the lock. On the inside.
    I only have one outside door as I live in an apartment on the first floor. And with keys in the lock, you can't just open it, because you cannot fit another key in it from the other side. So I had to get the landlord and all.
    Not my brightest moment...

20. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I locked my keys in the car after we first moved here... I just pulled into the parking lot at a store, and my husband's boss was calling to tell me he had heard from my hubby and that he had arrived oversees. I was so anxious to take the call that I turned off the ignition and talked to his boss grateful to hear and got out of the car. Just as I realized my keys were in the ignition, the door closed and I was out of luck. I had no choice but to go into the stores and contact a lock smith as no one would be around to help me and I needed not only to drive my car but also needed the keys to get in the house! It cost me $75 for the lock smith... That same year after a holiday party the valet sservice also locked our keys in hubby's car. We had to pay for a lock smith for that too.. Believe me that was the last time we locked keys inthe car! wow.. that was 16 years ago!