What do people make of the new iPhones?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Meredith78, Sep 14, 2017.

1. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Same

jenn mccabe likes this.
  2. Meredith78

Meredith78 Well-Known Member

Yeah, this is a really odd move...DH and I can unlock each other's phone easily right now because multiple fingerprints are supported. I've also realised just how often I unlock my phone with touch id without looking at it (at least three times in the last hour when I've had the baby in one arm).

Karen likes this.
  3. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

We have 7+'s and don't plan on upgrading...we went from 5 to the 7+ and that was only because I was dying for the camera. Which is awesome!

We will probably wait, we usually don't just upgrade because something new came out or it's time to upgrade.

Now....if I could get one of those new iMac desktops...well..... hahahaha!!!

Karen likes this.
  4. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Well it turns out that my dh had already ordered an 8+. He is prone to do such things and it much more of a ...I want it, I'm buying it. However his 6 iphone has been cutting out a lot lately and he did take it in and the cost to repair was a couple hundred. He is really hard on every phone, though he doesn't see it. I've never had to repair any of mine since iPhones came out but he has had to on every single one.

In any case, I always forget that my contract doesn't expire til November so I'll be thinking and listening to see how the 8 is. Also, I don't know how long my repaired iMac will last. It's working fine now with the new $500 graphics card but I did that hoping to take the machine into mid 2018. I hope and pray it does.

5. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

I'm an Android user, and Samsung fanatic. I'm looking at the Note 8, but not until next year sometime. Like @Tree City mentioned I do like that Samsung seems to mark down older models more than Apple and so we usually wait until the next one is anticipated.

Karen and Tree City like this.