We finally met!!!!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by MrsPeel, Jul 9, 2017.

1. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

Oh CYn!!! I am SO happy that you are feeling better!!! . And SO happy that you got to meet some amazing people...even if I am a bit jealous!! One day, we will have a page to celebrate over!!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I wish I was there ,but super happy you meet and had a "real " chat. I keep saying Malta is only a hop and a skip away, one day....Come see me ... @cfile and @MrsPeel . Failing that I will just have to come to you...Not America ,so Christa you have to come back ! you know you wanna.....
    Was waiting for this page, I knew it would come LOL And it did not disappoint, seldom have I seen a happier page.

cfile and MrsPeel like this.
  3. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

oh I am still basking on the happy that was meeting these two awesome girls!!!!
    and you here are keeping me smiling from ear to ear.....!!!

ohhh I would LOVE to meet you!!!!!!!!
    I feel I know you in a way, you are a lot like me on the sense that you scrap your feelings and your pages are always reaching to my heart!!!! we also have some things in common, of course as I am considerably older I see myself when I was younger sometimes reflected in your pages...... would LOVE absolutely LOVE to meet you!!!!!

same as above....!!! I would LOVE to meet you Karen!!!!!! also that would mean you will be making a page which I KNOW will be the most amazing page!!!!!!!

oh we would we would!!!!!!!!!! Sarita lead Summer Camp in north Ontario on 2014, she spent a little bit over 2 months, they also spent a few days in Toronto and she fell in love with the country, so, who knows, lets hope I get a bit better so we can travel at some point.....

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub you know I love you dearly, thanks so so much Patsy.... it would be amazing to get to meet in person!!!!! If you come over, we can find the area where she was born and you can have a little tours around it!!!!

Christa thank you!!!
    I remember looking it up directly with the Studio, the tour even if you buy it direct is with time booked in advance, can't remember how much it was but I kinda remember thinking it was a bit expensive. The train is faster, but maybe the doing it with Golden Tours makes a bit more sense, anyway. wont happen right now for sure, but is a great thing to start looking at possibilities now :)

oh we would FOR SURE!!!!!!!
    I can be here until next week writing the many reasons why I would love to go to Canada and meet YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you know you have been one of my greatest inspirations since 2009 or 2010, I always say to Sarita if I lived nearer you or Krista @norton94 , you two wouldn't be able to get rid of me :giggle

oh I do I do !!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!! cant wait either!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

awwwwww ma petite!!! Tu habitez si pres de moi!!!!!! tu vedrais venir visiter!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

I remember!!!!!!! and you know I would LOVE (make that a font 10 times larger!!!!) to meet you in person!!!!!!!!!

oh I want to meet you and go to Disney with you..... then you will be making me pages for my books!!!!!!!!! :circles

you knwow I was thinking I had to write to you to update you , so many things happened in the past 45 days!!! and I am praying with all my heart that this day will happen soon!!!!!!!! would be so so great to meet you!!!!!!!!

You know it is, you are right, and you know I do want to make it.... everything got put on hold as Sarita decided to go to Uni, she finishes next year so I may even make it happen!!!! You know (I have extended the invite many times) you are MORE than welcome here, it would be a pleasure, joy and more joy to be able to hugg you in person!!!!!!!!
    :heartslub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

Juliestcyr, HeatherB, Karen and 2 others like this.
  4. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

That is so cool!!! It sounds like you ladies had a blast!!!!

cfile likes this.
  5. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

"I have this dream to make "the Lilypad Goes to EuroDisney"

I like the sound of that, I'm so close to Paris but I've never been!

6. Kate

Kate The Doctor's new companion

Oh how fabulous! I'm sad I couldn't be there, but I'm so glad you got to meet up! How exciting!

cfile likes this.
  7. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

LOVE this! :beat

cfile likes this.
  8. Juliestcyr

Juliestcyr Grammar nerd and proud of it

How has it taken me so long to see this thread! Between my week in London, and my subsequent stay at my parents house, followed by my airplane induced ear infection. (My husband is actually blaming my love of iced coffee for the ear infection, but that is a long story), I was out of digi-land operation for a little bit. It was such a great afternoon (which I have not yet scrapped). But you and Sarita are sooo lovely in person, and were such gracious tour guides. Also, I appreciated that you found me decent coffee. It made me feel so relaxed and welcome in a place that was more foreign than I expected. ( I only wish we'd had more time to hang out.)

To any of my Pad Pals, please send me a message if you are ever in Ottawa, Canada, for any reason! We are actually a cool tourist destination, and I'd love to show you how to be a Canadian.

HeatherB and cfile like this.
  9. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Yes we missed you Kate @Kate .. I was even going to FB message you when we were in Liverpool at the Albert Dock to see if there was anyway you could come by... I know that was about 40 minutes from you but it would have been during rush hour. :( maybe one day we can meet up!

10. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

I know I'd be so so so nervous meeting any of you in person, but still I'm completely jealous that you did!!! How incredible it would be meeting people in the same hobby & getting to know eachother outside of the screen!

11. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I am so green of envy!!!!!!!!!!

12. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

That's awesome! I thought of you as my family I travel around Ireland the last 10 days Cyn ... as I was close but not close enough. I love the page you made and sounds like your visits were awesome!