We finally met!!!!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by MrsPeel, Jul 9, 2017.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

ok, I look uglyish :giggle
    and I got carried away but is for the BYOC Challenge ad I LOVE itr so much, had to use almost all LOL
    I met the girls!!!!!!!!! THAN YOU so so much girls for the amazing time!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

I cannot explain you how much I was itching to tell you about this!!!!!!
    Last week of June, I had the pleasure, joy, amazing opportunity to meet first Julie @Juliestcyr with whom I have been chatting on and off over the gallery, the chats, loving her LOs and her amazing personality..... and which pleasantly surprised me as to being even MORE beautiful, younger, sweeter and awesomely intelligent, talented in so many ways....!!!!!!!!!!
    I knew she was young and super talented/intelligent, but she is 100000 times more than I thought, we had a cozy time at one of the Bakeries in our area, Sarita even volunteered to come!!!! she wasn't working until later so we both spent sometime with Julie....

Then on the Wednesday after, and after 4 years of a beautiful friendship, one those very very REAL friendships, we even had our misunderstandings and sorted them out (as this is what real friendships are like.....!!!!!) I met Christa @cfile and I cannot explain how amazing this was too!!!!!!!
    Among other things we have in common , we both are September 5th birthday, but we developed a friendship that makes me proud of having..... she is all the amazing I have had treasured all these years and more!!!!!!!!!!
    I knew her voice was as I had imagined in these previous 4 years because couple of weeks before she came over, we spoke on voice & camera through Facebook (isn't crazy? technology?) and apart from confirming that that is, indeed, the voice I had been hearing in my mind for 4 years, I saw her as she has been all this time and it was amazing to spend time together!!!!! Poor CJ (Christa's husband) had to put up with us LOL he is also an amazing guy, we had a super great time, had lunch, a great laugh and I am so so happy these encounters happened, I cannot find words to explain.
    I will be making a page for each this week but for now I just wanted to share with you these news.
    I haven't had much of good news before, hence my absence from the forums (my neurological condition worsened but I am now making progress with new medication for pain management and some physio, etc etc etc LOL don't want to bore you and before didn't want to depress you..,... so now I have good news, at least some, you will see me around a bit more!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are so many of you I would REALLY love to meet in person, I really need to get better so we can have our European Lilypad Meet!!!!!!!!! so I am working on it!!!!!
    Huggzz thanks so much for all the love and support you alll give me al the time, my life wouldn't be the same without this community that is more like a family to me!!!!!!!

and you know, if you are passing by or visiting London, mi casa es su casa!!!!!!

[​IMG]

2. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I love the lo and it is so fun that you met both Julie and Christa recently!

It's so awesome how our online DS community has led to so many friendships!

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. MrsPeel

and I will make it my task that you will be here at some point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this community is so so amazing.... you know I am honest, and I say I dont know what I would do without you guys., 100% true!!!!!

cfile and Tree City like this.
  4. Tree City

@MrsPeel You know I want to get to London and meet you! I was actually looking at last-minute plane/hotel deals last week! DH and I plan on getting the kids passports. Once that happens, then we can really plan something! Woo hoo!

bestcee and MrsPeel like this.
  5. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

I've been waiting for this! So love that page and the bright colours sum up the feeling of love and positivity that meeting genuine people brings. I hope to feature in a page with you one day Cynthia :beat:beat:beat

Juliestcyr, cfile and MrsPeel like this.
  6. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

@MrsPeel Can you spell "jealous"?!!! :gun:fairydance:dancebun:hairpol:hug:neener

jesskab, cfile and MrsPeel like this.
  7. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

This is so awesome! I'm heading to China in December... I wonder how far out of the way London would be for me :giggle

I'm so glad you ladies got to meet up! So fun!

MrsPeel likes this.
  8. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I am so delighted that your meds are helping.
    Love seeing the layout and just a tad green with envy - but maybe at the Lilypad that's ok? :happy

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

How awesome is that?!?! So glad you have some awesome memories!!!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. MrsPeel

I know I know!!!!! that's why I said I'm making it my task ..to pester you until you get it done LOLOLOL
    You know I still remember the day we made it to the Digi Dares Team... I already loved you from far, and couldn't believe I was being in a team with you.... and then getting to know you all these years..... so so looking forward to you being here!!!!!!

YES!!!! YES!!!! we HAVE to make it happen, yopu are relatively close.... I also would love to plot to kidnapp @Kate and bringing her over!!!!! maybe we could have a detour and kidnap @dawninskip too? :giggle
    I know I have insisted for @LynnG to come over but as she is much further away, no kidnapping :giggle
    I have this dream to make "the Lilypad Goes to EuroDisney"
    which is something I can make happen financially next year after Sarita finishes Uni....
    but I have mt alternative travel, France & Malta are some places I would LOVE gto make it for the Pdders there, @Nemla especially !!! my husband went to Malta when we first started going out and I was living in Spain, I had to go back for work, and he went with his sister and brother in law (he is half Maltese) and he loved the place I know I would too, more so because you are there Vivi!!!!!

dunno, my spelling is even more difficult and even painful, very painful...and it spells "regret" it hurts just to remember, that you were here and I couldn't make it..... lately my prayers involve a lot of gratitude more than anything, but we should make it to the task of you coming back...... as I said, it hurts just to think about it!!!! so you NEED to convince hubby to bring you back!!!!!

you know..... lots of people make a stop over here.... thing is, you go to China through the Pacific, right?
    My geography is real bad these days but being in Georgia maybe you do come this way?
    OF course, if you can make a stop over.... ohhh my!!!!! it will be almost 10 years since we "met"!!!!!!!!!!
    it would be super emotional to meet you in person!!!!!!!!!! (promise not to cry though !!!):giggle

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub ohhh you know I would LOVE to meet you in person!!!!!!!! I already feel I know your family with your superb pages... I wish I win the lottery so I could ship you all to come see me!!!!!!!!!!
    and yes, the envy here, in that sense, is healthy and out of love.... The Pad is so full of love!!!!!!!!!
    :heartslub

LynnG, Tree City and KarenB like this.
  11. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

I'm so happy that you met! And also jealous!

MrsPeel likes this.
  12. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Ah - such happy times! The Pad is a great place. I would love to meet all of you in person some day.

MrsPeel likes this.
  13. Tree City

OMG, I miss the Dares!

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

That's so wonderful!! Love it so much!! One of these days, I am going to get one of those photos, too!

MrsPeel likes this.
  15. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

How wonderful!

MrsPeel likes this.
  16. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

Love the layout and so happy you got to meet some fellow scrappers!!♥

MrsPeel likes this.
  17. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

Man, would love to come over and meet you! Looks like we are heading to Morocco in Dec, close (for us living on the other side of the world anyway...) but not close enough!
    It's been exactly a year since I met up with @amandac , we were like long lost sisters! Amazing how close you can feel to someone you have never "met".

Such fun pages as well, the bright colours are perfect for such a fun couple of occasions!

MrsPeel and amandac like this.
  18. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

How very exciting and fun to have met two of your internet chums!!! :clap LOVE your page Cynthia and you KNOW that if I ever make it back to England I will be on your doorstep!!! :) :heartlub When I was there in 2012 I met up with 5 of my Oscraps mates on the same day! We had lunch and spent the afternoon together and it was just awesome! I love how internet has made the world so much smaller so that friendships can develop and real life meet-ups can happen! :grouphug

MrsPeel likes this.
  19. kimingvtx

kimingvtx I'll try anything once!

This is soooo awesome! I'm a bit jealous! But I'm so glad ya'll got to meet and had so much fun.

MrsPeel likes this.
  20. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

I can't wait to be in one of your layouts too!!!! We have to meet, I need a Peel-i-cure! (which consists of a SUPER hug and lots of laughs and I'll be cured for awhile! :D hehe) We love you, Cyn!

jenn mccabe, bestcee and MrsPeel like this.