Watch me scrap, watch me make silly mistakes

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by LynnG, Sep 1, 2017.

1. LynnG

LynnG Designer

Yes, I made the mistake of recording a "watch me scrap" while coming down with a shocker of a bug. I thought I was doing OK but I couldn't even get the name of the products right - and don't even get me started on the typos LOL :duh

But, what the heck, it was fun and I am too sick now to redo it (I'm as croaky as a frog) so enjoy and I'll tell myself you are laughing with me and not at me :crazy3

bbymks5 likes this.
  2. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Lynn, your LOs and photos are always so gorgeous that it made me feel better to see you "make mistakes." I like knowing that designers are just like me! :) Love how you changed the sky color to better coordinate with the bottom-right photo!

3. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Awww You're just human :) An exceptionally talented human, but human nonetheless! I love listening to you! Beautiful page :heartlub

4. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I just watched a few minutes to hear your voice. LOL! I always feel like I know somebody when I can hear what they sound like.

5. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

This was a real treat! Loved listening to your voice and watching your techniques!

6. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I enjoyed watching you scrap. Loved your layout. Hope you feel better soon.

7. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

@LynnG Awesome Lynn! I love watching you scrap and seeing your photo techniques :) Excellent page! Thanks for showing. Hope you are feeling better!

8. LynnG

LynnG Designer

Sadly no! Much worse. Have also lost voice completely so have lost control of household too LOL :cry If I want anything done or to remind them of something (all three are horrendously forgetful!) I have to get up, find them and use sign language and plaintive whispers :faint2

9. cfile

Oh @LynnG get some honey and lemon and text them on their phone! They will answer a text! Hugs my dear. Feel better and get rest.

londoncuppa likes this.
  10. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Oh no, Lynn. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. If it's any consolation at all, I thought your video was great. Fantastic page as well! I could listen to you for hours. I hope you're on the mend soon. Take care. :heartlub @LynnG

LynnG likes this.
  11. LynnG

LynnG Designer

You are a genius :agree:agree:agree

cfile likes this.
  12. cfile

Glad I could assist my dear! :) Hope it works!!

13. Meredith78

Meredith78 Well-Known Member

I learned a lot watching this - thanks, @LynnG.

14. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

This is an awesome video!! I definitely learned new things! Thank you :)

15. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

First, I LOVE your voice!! Very cool to get to hear you, I definitely giggled WITH you!

Second: (and PLEASE do NOT take this as critique or anything negative, this is simply something I learned in the last few months that I wish I'd known in my many years of scrapping and doing things and so I just wanted to let you know in case you didn't and liked it better!) If you go to Edit: Transform: you can easily turn the horizontal photo frame into a vertical by using the Rotate 90 degrees button. If you want to rotate the WHOLE template/page, EVERYTHING on there, you go to Image and Rotation there. :D This made my life SOOO much easier because I constantly would turn things and have to sit there and eyeball it. (I was dumb enough not to realize the degrees were up there where you were looking! So I learned that by watching you! :D)

I also learned about the smudge tool and shadows, can't wait to try that out! And I absolutely LOVE and appreciate it SO much when a designer includes both the shadowed and un-shadowed versions, THANK YOU for that! It's my favorite and makes things so much easier, but then like you said, I have control for if I need it under something as well!

I also loved the tip about the color overlay! Thank you so much for making this! I really really hope that you feel better and have your voice back!

16. LynnG

LynnG Designer

LOL - I know, I always do that except in this case and then I thought "what am I doing?!! LOL". But couldn't be bothered restarting the recording in my sick state. And that's just ONE of the silly mistakes :crazy3

I felt justified though as the day after recording I was sicker than I have been for a long time with this horrid virus :-(

Serena likes this.
  17. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Love hearing your voice!

18. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

Ahhh! :spin :sorryI hope you're feeling better now! I've been trying to stuff chicken noodle soup into my USB port to send it to you, (it's cheaper that way instead of air-mailing to NZ which it would be sooo cold by then anyway..) but so far, I can't get it to go.. :stirpot

LynnG likes this.
  19. LynnG

LynnG Designer

:lol:lol:lol

Serena likes this.