UGH! Typos

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by dawnmarch, Mar 17, 2017.

1. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I have the occasional typo and unless its for CT work, I leave it. It's a running joke in my family that I often leave a word out or transpose letters, so it's just "me". When they look at my pages, see a typo, they laugh and say....ha ha...there's another one LOL. I don't mind.

EHStudios, dawnmarch and enjoyyourpix like this.
  2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Ugh... typos. Yeah, I find them all the time in my journaling, but I'm kind of "oh well" about it now. I used to make my hubby proofread my pages for me, especially after a weekend scrappy retreat where we'd be up late and scrapping with a lack of sleep. Now I just try to look them over right before I print my book. If i miss something, it's just going to have to be okay because there's no way I'm reprinting for typos! I'd go broke! :giggle

dawnmarch likes this.
  3. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Spelling mistakes...oh yes I have them and my dh can always spot them when he looks through an album. This is why I mostly do not do printed books. But as the years go by, I care less and less. hells bells I find misspelling in commercial books these days!

But if you spot one PLEASE TELL ME!!! I won't :gun you.

dawnmarch likes this.
  4. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

My sister jokes, (and I know it's not a PC joke), that when I die she's going to take all my scrapbooks & correct all my misspellings & grammatical errors. I don't think I have all THAT many, but she's particular I'd guess.

5. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I have typos all over the place even though I double check everything. I don't notice them until I have the pages printed & am reading the journaling. Something about reading the text in photoshop makes me not see everything. I always spell check too.