Traveler's Notebooks | Pad Patter 4.13.18

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by jenevang, Apr 13, 2018.

1. pbrooks

pbrooks I need a realtor!

I found a cover for an awesome price and I couldn't resist. I was going to use it for Christmas journaling. It is still on my shelf completely blank.

2. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I brought one with me to Scandinavia two years ago and never used it except to write down names and addresses. I found it was so much easier to type my journal on my phone. This time it's staying home and I'll have that much extra room in my luggage.

3. sakura-panda

sakura-panda Well-Known Member

I did end up buying a traveler's notebook from Michael's (at 40% off, of course). I'm not using it for scrapbooking; it hleps me organize all the small papers I unavoidably collect in my purse.

It came with a pocket folder and a couple of plain paper notebooks; I have been putting my receipts from this month into the pockets and clipped some binder clips to the cover for the coupons and other small papers that otherwise end up crumpled in the bottom of my purse. I took out the extra notebook, added a pen, bought more elastic bands, and I am thinking about buying another pocket folder (so that I can stop using the binder clips.) I have not actually written anything in it -- I'm suffering from not wanting to markup my new clean book! -- but overall I am pleased with my purchase.

I didn't even know these existed before this thread and now it seems to be just what I have been looking for!

rach3975 likes this.
  4. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

I've bought journals to take with me when traveling multiple times, but I fail to actually use them and write in them.... Maybe I'll try again on our cruise in September.