TLP CT call

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by alleycat, Feb 13, 2018.

1. alleycat

alleycat CT - Krista Sahlin

When does TLP do a ct call? I missed it last time and I had been watching like crazy. Not sure what happened. I don't want to miss it the next time :)

2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

There is not really an official call. Every January, there is a month long crazy challenge called the Month of Challenges. 31 challenges, every day. We just finished it, with over 250 people completing it. During that time, a POLLYwog(the site creative team member) is chosen. Sometimes, it is one, sometimes guest, and sometimes two!
    Your best bet, is to just jump in the forums and galleries, start playing, and come January 2019 for the MOC7(seventh year) play along with us.
    The announcement for new Polly will be next Monday, read more here
    MOC6 Wrap Up Chat!!
    [​IMG]

3. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

The Polly calls are relatively infrequent. Our last one was October of 2016 and I don't anticipate having one this year. As Anne mentioned, we do choose a new Polly from MOC as well. Thanks so much for your interest in our creative team. :)

4. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I remember the last call well, as I was already Ct-ing on two stores I couldn't apply. Well one of the stores closed soon after that and I missed my chance.
    When there is a call it is all over and you can't miss it. It will be in the forum, in the newsletter and on the blog and you will have enough time to get your entry in. Just hang in there. @alleycat

5. alleycat

alleycat CT - Krista Sahlin

I'm a hybrid gal and don't do much scrapbooking. I do ct (now and in the past) for a few designers here. Requirements are generally different for hybrid gals. I will just have to keep my eye out. Thanks so much!