Throw Back Thursday | Pad Patter 11.16.17

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bellbird, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

fabulous pages ladies.
    Yes, @bellbird I remember RAKScraps, it was my first digi-scrapbooking home, and I ended up on the team there doing layouts for the newsletter, and running challenges.
    I started digi-scrapping with my desktop publishing softwear "Pageplus".
    This is one of my first pages.

Attached Files:

mcurtt and wvsandy like this.
  2. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

My first page was done with software called Photo Explosion Deluxe, June 2006. I upgraded to CS2 in August or September 2006. It is in a weird file format that I can't open anymore. I scanned the original copy I had printed & pulled it into Photoshop. 100% of the "elements" came from the software. Apparently I really liked shadows and photo masks and butterflies. :woohoo

Charlotte 8x11.JPG

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    wvsandy likes this.
  3. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Ok this is embarrassing! I have been scrapping since Dec 2006 but I wasn't brave enough to post my pages online anywhere until later 2007 so you people are the only ones (apart from my poor long suffering family :giggle) to see the very first page I ever made ...... tada (I feel faint looking at it haha)

2005-12 Dec 26 - Fun in the Sun layout.jpg

but this is the first page I ever posted at TLP which is a smidgen less embarrassing!

[​IMG]
    creative evolution is a beautiful thing :)

KarenW and mcurtt like this.
  4. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I found one that must be one of the first I did ... (I know I did one with my family jumping into the pool ... but it was so ugly I remember deleting it! :giggle) no shadows, but this was right after I took that free mini class from JS where she showed us how to use flourish brushes, textures/masks with photos, etc. You can tell I was influenced by that class. And as I was also looking through my first layouts ... I noticed all my oldest PDS layout files were saved as tiny web ready PSDs. :disagree I had no idea what I was doing back then. Gotta love the giant journaling!

KeeganLOCrabbyGlassesNC07.jpg

amandac, mcurtt and wvsandy like this.