The Lilypad Book Club

Discussion in 'Reading Pad' started by crystalbella77, Dec 28, 2015.

1. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

Hey everyone! I am super excited to host a loosey goosey kinda book club here at The Pad! Each month we will have 1 book that we can read at our own pace. (If one month isn't long enough, don't worry! The chatter threads will be up indefinitely!) The last week of the month we will vote on the coming month's book and on the 1st we will begin. I will create a thread for the month on the 1st once our book as been decided and will check in in that thread weekly for us to chit chat, ask questions, etc. Try to keep spoilers to a minimum until at least half way through the month. Then enter at your own risk! :D

Throughout the current month you can nominate a book you would like to read in the next month. Not everyone reads the same kinds of books, so I thought nominations could be nice, but if you would all like me to just pick books to vote on, I can do that too! Feel free to nominate things more than once if it didn't get picked the first time. I will update this post with the current votes and nominations and chatter thread.

JANUARY VOTING HERE (now closed)
    FEBRUARY NOMINATIONS HERE (now closed)
    JANUARY CHATTER HERE - All the Light We Cannot See
    FEBRUARY VOTING HERE (now closed)
    February Chatter HERE - Ready Player One
    March Voting (now closed)
    MARCH CHATTER HERE - The Lake House

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Yay! I love book clubs here! :) Thanks for heading this up!

3. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

I'm a real bookworm but not really good with reading deadlines hehe.... Ready Player One is one of my all time faves!!

Karen likes this.
  4. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Very late to say TY for this but I also love saying.."my book club"! :clappy