The Lighter Side of Life - Week Fourteen

Discussion in 'Journaling and Storytelling' started by carolee, Feb 7, 2011.

1. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

[​IMG]

Hello everyone! LSOL is back after a one week break. We have a new prompt for you, so let's get to it!

This week, we'd like you to document a special object. It can be anything - a love letter, a prized possession, something you've created or made, a beloved gift you've received, something that holds great symbolism or importance in your life. It could also be something completely trivial and funny or endearing. There are many ways to approach this one. We'd love to hear the story of how you acquired this special object and why it is important.

Here is a page I did with this month's BYOC. I documented a stuffed animal that holds special importance to my DS.

[​IMG]

We hope this prompt inspires you this week! Please share any pages you do in this thread and the LSOL gallery. Have a great week!

2. MandiN

MandiN New Member

Wow, I so didn't know you had this challenge going on. I'm gonna have to go back to the beginning and start this! :)

3. mommy2boyz

mommy2boyz This closet isn't big enough for my boots

I'm like Mandi...didn't realize this was here!! I will try, in all of the spare time I don't have, to participate. Cause this looks awesome! :D

4. AlliJ2008

AlliJ2008 Downsizing!

I love this idea! I don't know how I have missed this section but I will be back to participate!

5. hannahk

hannahk New Member

Hi Carolee

just popped on to catch up since week 10 and found prompts to week 14... am I missing the last 6 prompts or are they still to come?

6. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

Hi Hannah!

This is on hold for now. I hope we will bring it back soon. I will keep you updated.