Thank You...

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by catgoddess, Feb 1, 2017.

1. nessita

nessita Well-Known Member

I also want to say a huge thank you, girl!!!! Don't even know if i've ever scrapped as much in a month. The challenges were full of inspiration. :goldstars

mrs2a50 likes this.
  2. Squirrely

Squirrely Well-Known Member

I joined the group late in December and my friend (JWalls39) talked me into participating. I had a blast, the challenges were incredibly creative and real thinking cap ones. I stressed over it alot, but I see that seems almost normal for a first timer so I feel better about that now. Everyone was super helpful all along the way. Now I can get on to the business of doing regular challenges with all of you nice folks, and I'm excited about that.

wombat146 and mrs2a50 like this.
  3. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

It was so fabulous to have all of you buzzing around in the forum and filling the gallery with so many creative and gorgeous layouts! My fave folder is bursting!!! :giggle Hope you all stay on and tackle our monthly challenges, it would be super to keep seeing all your layouts in the gallery!! :fairydance

EHStudios likes this.
  4. wombat146

And I KNOW how you can comment when you are on a roll........... will need to challenge each other to a "dual" like the ol' days Elisa!! lol!! xx

EHStudios likes this.
  5. wombat146

Jen is was super wonderful to see your gorgeous layouts again!! :beat

catgoddess likes this.
  6. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

I'm a little crazy aren't I?! Haha!

Tell me when Ona & we can leave so much comment love!

wombat146 likes this.
  7. wombat146

@EHStudios You are on! I will start a thread for us this week.......... and for others that want to join in too of course! lol!

EHStudios likes this.
  8. gwtwred

gwtwred Leaving, on a jet plane ...

I agree with everyone here! This was the first time I have ever finished a MOC, and it was an amazing experience. Like others have said, it inspired me to finally use much of my unused stash, and it inspired me to revisit many old photos that I hadn't even looked at or thought about in a long time. Thank you so much to all of the hosts for putting this on! I can't even imagine all of the work that went into this.

mrs2a50 likes this.