Thank You...

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by catgoddess, Feb 1, 2017.

1. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Yes to all of the above. Thank you for a great MOC!

cfile and mrs2a50 like this.
  2. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

You're so welcome! Glad ya'll had fun and hope the mojo keeps you scrappin until next year's MOC.

This year was my first time as a Polly and it was an eye opener as to how much work really does go on behind the scenes for events like this. Thanks to Laura and Julie and everyone else (you scrappers, the designers and pollys) who participated in the challenges, forum and gallery. TLP is truly the best digi site EVER!
    :heartslub

jenn33199 and mrs2a50 like this.
  3. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

We're so glad that you enjoyed the MOC and we hope that you continue to enjoy TLP with our regular February and Designer challenges.

jenn33199 likes this.
  4. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

This was my first MOC and I had so much fun! Thank you for all the challenges and all the work you are putting into this.

5. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

This thread is totally why I for one love being a part of the MOC. This was my 5th, 4th as a Polly, and the energy is pure amazing...I am gonna bask in this thread for a bit...
    bask
    basking
    more basking!

jenn33199 likes this.
  6. jennv

jennv CT - Amy Wolff

Yes, thank you!! I had a blast. I have been only really scrapping pocket pages recently and I took a break this month. I decided instead I would kick off January with no pocket layouts, just layouts I created with my January photos using the MOC challenges. It worked perfectly. I made some layouts I never would've without for these prompts/inspirations....so thank you!!!

7. crlin

crlin Well-Known Member

I agree with everyone! I so loved MOC and think it started me down the track of scrapping again! Loved all the different challenges and learned new things! Thank you everyone involved!!!

8. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Absolutely! This was my second MOC and I loved it just as much. Ya'll do an amazing job, and it is much appreciated!

9. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

I'm so glad that MOC was enjoyed by so many scrappers!!! I loved seeing the diverse pages made for each challenge - and it was so much fun getting to know everyone a little better!!

Being a first time Polly during MOC, I really didn't know what to expect behind the scenes - but it was SO well organized and put together!! @mrs2a50 is amazing!!!

Guess what!?!? Only 333 more days until the MOC rolls around again!!! :jumpey

jenn33199, sberkan and mrs2a50 like this.
  10. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Thank you again to all!!! I had a blast and pleased to say I have completed my 5th MOC!! I look forward to January and all the fun and comradary the MOC brings!! Thank you Laura @lmccandless and @mrs2a50 Julie and all of the Pollys and designers.. it was indeed fun!

mrs2a50 likes this.
  11. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

First MOC here and I will definitely be back next year. Thanks to all for the amazing organisation!!

mrs2a50 likes this.
  12. chastml

chastml Shock me, Sinead O'Rebellion

Thank you everyone! This was my fist MOC and it was just what I needed to get my mojo back. I didn't scrap a single page in December and wasn't sure if I had it in me to do any in January either. The challenges, the coordinators, and my fellow participants were just what I needed to make me feel inspired, included, and to keep moving forward. Thank you.

mrs2a50 likes this.
  13. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

This is about where I came in last year, so of course MOC 4 was closed, but everyone was talk talk talking about it. So I had a year to get ready! It really was a lot of fun and just about the right level of activity for me in January. I cannot fathom the amount of work and coordination it takes but wow...you all do such a great job with it! that means YOU especially Laura @lmccandless and the remarkable Julie @mrs2a50.:goldstarsYou all are rock stars.

mrs2a50 likes this.
  14. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Please don't leave us!!! Stay and have fun with us every month! We have 8 Monthly challenges plus designer challenges and some forum challenges like slow & speed scraps, art journaling and others. The fun doesn't stop after MOC is done !!!

EHStudios and lmccandless like this.
  15. sberkan

sberkan Says "yes" to new adventures...

I agree with all of this! Thank you so much for the work and time and effort that goes into this. I need something to kick start my scrapping again after a really slow year and this was just perfect for it. If I can finish MOC in about 3 weeks (because that's when I got my mojo going) surely I can finish some of those albums I'm almost done!! LOL

mrs2a50 likes this.
  16. jenn33199

jenn33199 Just point me to the low-carb brownies!

Thank you all so much. I had a lot of fun and learned a lot as well!

mrs2a50 likes this.
  17. JSmith84

JSmith84 Active Member

Thanks to everyone behind the scenes. This month was a great Challenge. I'm happy to say I completed my first full MOC this year!

mrs2a50 likes this.
  18. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Yes. Huge thanks from me as well. I appreciate all the planning and hard work that goes on behind the scenes to make MOC the success that it is. That was fun! :)

mrs2a50 likes this.
  19. merank

merank Working my way through scrumdiddlyumptious bars

I also want to thank everyone for a fantastic MOC (pronounced mach)! I loved all the different challenges and I even learned a few new things! I'm already looking forward to next year!

mrs2a50 likes this.
  20. Neverland Scraps

Neverland Scraps Always trust, never doubt

I, too, wanted to say "thank you" as well. I was just telling my best friend, who also completed the MOC, that the last week was very stressful for me, playing catch-up. However, now being February, I have reflected back, especially to day 31 and realized our family has been put in some amazing places. We've been able to travel around the country, see and do things that some people stay in their own home or hometown their entire lives, not able to see the rest of the world. Throughout last month I've been able to step back and be more thankful for the things that our family has and is experiencing. I'm really glad I struggled within myself to get these layouts done, because not only did I come away with 31 MOC layouts, but I came away with a great perspective on my life! Words can never describe what I've found last month. But thank you for putting together MOC year after year!

catgoddess and mrs2a50 like this.