Tell your friends....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by MrsPeel, Mar 16, 2017.

1. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

Words are so necessary. Yes indeed. Actions only work to back them up.
    Cynthia you are a HUGE light in this community. When I think of who inspires me, you are definitely on that list.
    @MrsPeel
    :angel:bk

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I totally agree!! There are times I feel like friends and family are on another planet these days...I can't really explain it, but I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels it.

I love being here! You're a total sweetheart!! Everyone here here really is amazing!! I've been helped out so many times!

true, life is so fast these days, that even with all the technology that allows us to be nearer people, sometimes is like it puts even more distance...but yes, we do try our best.
    and, Timmi, I really really love you around...not only your visual talent, your pages, but the little we started communicating recently, I am treasuring your presence... even though we had different starts in life, we have lived similar things in our childhood and I see you see many things the way I do.. so, really, really love having you around :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

cfile and MrsPeel like this.
  3. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

Oh Cynthia! Sorry for your loss and troubles! Hugs from me! You always make me feel so special and loss that I am a part of TLP with you. I really love this community.

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Rae, thanks, will write after I see the nurse again , I think is Thursday. the part that is the harder is the doing the right thing, I am not having the proper diet, I can't exercise obviously with all the metal and the other broken hip, never damage so near the spine and all the quadrillions of conditions ... but I think I am now at a point that I am getting organized enough with the food things <3 @bcgal00

5. MrsPeel

and here I am, crying rivers again......
    Thank you thank you all for your wonderful words, I really didn't want to make this about me, I am always surprised when people talk about me that way because half of my time I am so irritable and moaning LOL I can be really nasty, I am sure the ones of you who suffer chronic conditions know about this, I am also very nasty when I am hungry...
    My idea here is that we do something that shouts LOVE.
    Either making a record of our family life, the art journal expressing feelings or just playing around with shapes & color...we all do this with so much love.... and each of us has a lot of hard stuff going on in life so when we come here, is looking for the relax, the sport, the laugh and the distraction, and when you come here and find the kind of support one finds in this community...you want to make an effort to give back.

I think we ALL make this into the place it is...because I can be extra 10000 times nice to you on a comment or in a chat room, but if you don't keep the interaction going, it doesn't happen... so this is what O keep saying...I am not just indiscriminately (I think that is the word I m looking for not sure though LOL) nice to anyone.....

@jagruti patel dear... you ARE special.
    :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

Kiana & Timmi... it works both ways with everyone of us here...I'm so glad we keep the love flowing :heartlub
    :heartlub:heartlub @LoveItScrapIt @bbymks5

6. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

@MrsPeel I think your post proves my point - YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL SOUL!!! I just love you, Cynthia. You are such a special, amazing woman. Words just aren't enough for all that you bring to this place and to each one of us on a personal level. I think that tattoo is pretty rocking too!! :love

enjoyyourpix and MrsPeel like this.
  7. Squirrely

Squirrely Well-Known Member

8. MrsPeel

thank you so so very much @Squirrely & Margaret @londoncuppa I am so happy having this awesome family here. I know some people think I exaggerate....maybe so in some things, not that I exaggerate, I just express it in the Latina way...but when I say the Pad saved my life, I mean it literally..... not gonna write another kilometric post because I didn;t sleep after the chat as I was so excited... will be back later I got some sleep :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

londoncuppa likes this.
  9. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Going to bed after an hour of a flashing screen is not conducive to sleep. I know...it took me another hour to fall asleep. Computer light before bed is notorious for insomnia.

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I am just now reading this. Oh, the feels (as my children say). I love how everyone is so encouraging, inspiring, and loving here at the pad. I love how I know I won't see any hate or prejudice - just love! The pad is a special place and I would love to hug all of you in person some day!

And @MrsPeel - if you do make it to the USA, you need to set up a hug giving session - kind of like a book signing but with hugs instead. And then we will drive, fly, or something from all over the USA and line up to get a hug. Or maybe we need a stadium so we do one big group hug. Wouldn't that be awesome?
    :bk:grouphug:heartslub

Serena likes this.
  11. MrsPeel

I know :(
    I suffered insomnia way before the computer became a thing to have at home though, but in this case it was probably the lights together with the excitement... I usually turn the computer of, go to the other side of the bed, and try reading a bit so it helps me sleep...the bulb in my night lamp burnt and Sarita keeps forgetting to buy one... :(
    most of the time I don't mind if I don't sleep though, because I have nothing to do the day after. @cookingmylife

you hj
    have no idea how much I want to hugg you right now.
    yes to everything.
    The Pad being a place where everyone has a "seat" and there is so so much love, across countries, across cultures.....
    the opportunity to get to know you guys through the pages, the chats , the forum threads and the mini chats we have in the gallery comments..... to me that is priceless.
    UI have met FRiends, big time Friends who have been my friends for now going into 8 years from scrapbooking...some a but less time and some maybe recent, but all together it keeps me with so much love in my heart,,,,
    It will be awesome to be able to go to the USA... hoping to be able to make it after Sarita finishes her studies which I think will be 2018, I will most definitely start looking into the visa thing as soon as the surgeons tell me I am not at risk for flying
    Thank you thank YOU so so very much @BevG :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

BevG likes this.
  12. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

**ENABLING!!!!!**

Mall of America is big enough to hold The Pad... >.> HEE. We could totally take over and there could be HUGS GALORE! (I have to have at least 10 hugs a day or I wither away.) ((that was a poem I told my son because he was always asking why I always wanted hugs from him. I started getting a LOT of hugs after that, he always made sure I had my ten and a few extra just in case he forgot one day, so it would 'roll over'. hehe))

MrsPeel and enjoyyourpix like this.
  13. MrsPeel

I really, really like the idea.
    Not sure who I was talking to the other day, saying I will start later in the year the process of another Visa application to the USA. I'm not allowed to fly right now, and Sarita finishes Uni in 2018, but after July 18 I think I will be ok (I[m assuming I will get over this heart failure thing- the surgeon said the medication they are building up may comopensate and I ll be able to keep on fighting the everyday )

Being Latina, we are very very physical people, we kiss, we hugg all the time... and the worse I can do to Sarita on disciplining, worse than taking her phone, her tablet (well, MY tablet actually LOL) is not to hugg her. I also get much worse when we aren't in good terms, so yes, agree 100% we would wither away without!!!!!!
    I also like the "rollover" idea!!!!!!!!!!!
    yup, yup, I like this very much!!!!!
    @Serena great idea!!!!!!!

Serena likes this.
  14. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

I'm sending you looooots of nethugs for now so that you can draw strength! We can give each other strength to get through what we're going through. You can beat this! I know you can! ^.^

MrsPeel likes this.