Teen School Photos | It's not impossible!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by ForeverJoy, Aug 7, 2017.

1. ForeverJoy

ForeverJoy Swimming in the big tank

[​IMG]

Sharing some hacks that got me photos of my teen without absolutely mortifying him except in those instances when that was actually my goal.... #momlife

2. KittyY

KittyY Who is Dol-say and Gab-anna?

I bribed my 3 this year - got them all new shirts and told them I would leave them alone on the first day if they took pics a few days earlier - and to my amazement IT WORKED! :banana

ForeverJoy and jenn mccabe like this.
  3. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Great hacks! I currently have a pre-teen and most of my photos are of him with a phone or hand over his face lol

ForeverJoy likes this.
  4. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Great tips- bribes do work! And I love the one with the google map/satellite map for his first time driving on the highway - that is creative. Awesome teen photo ideas!

ForeverJoy likes this.
  5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

This was seriously awesome to read and... I'm not ready for this. Lol. sob.

ForeverJoy likes this.
  6. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

Great post and inspiring photo ideas. IMO more interesting than standing and smiling for the camera anyway :yup

ForeverJoy likes this.
  7. Sunberry2

Sunberry2 Full of secret tidbits

Thanks for all the great ideas. I'm not quite there yet - DS has just started 5th grade but I'm already getting some of the resistance to being in photos. At least he'll still pose for the occasional selfie with me and I know I can still grab some of those pics during activities.

8. ForeverJoy

ForeverJoy Swimming in the big tank

That's a great idea! I used that one for Communion pictures and Graduation shots- that way I had good photos in dress clothes without all the crowds around and stress of the day! :yup

Ah! But thats as much a part of their "look" as a hairstyle or clothes- right? :giggle

Agreed for sure! :hi5

KarenB likes this.
  9. navaja77

navaja77 Well-Known Member

Great tips! I've already started doing this since last year. I have a 7th grader now. I got a back to school photo at home then a back photo of him running to his friend on the first day. Good enough for me! :clap

ForeverJoy likes this.