Storyteller help!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Serena, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

Alright, you Genius girls! I need help, I think I'm missing something and I don't know what I did wrong..

So I'm scrolling through today's SOSN and I see the Storyteller from July 2016. Let's face it, I'm a sucker for the Storytellers but I'm reaaaally low on funds so I give it my "REALLY?!?!!" face because I've already got Cheryl's templates in there and a few other things..

I pull up the previews and I'm liking it as I see but I'm still trying to decide if I want to use the last of my money here when I see it. The element that tips the scales! In four of the previews, there's this camera card that says "Through my lens." with a cool half camera and blocking. I'm done, stick a fork in me! I get it and go about my way.

However after downloading (I always double check now after not getting one of the products before..) I cannot find this camera tag anywhere.. I was worried because I didn't see it in the preview, but a lot of my favorite designers always say "not all pictured" anyway or there's things I find when I download that I don't remember seeing and I'm all excited. The camera is not in here anywhere.

I know I'm not completely crazy, there were four different previews it was in.. help please! What am I missing? Here is the Storyteller!

Thanks in advance!!! <3<3

2. merank

merank Working my way through scrumdiddlyumptious bars

It looks like it's not included in the digital kit. It was in the word art bits (and the bundle).

3. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I just checked my files and it's in the word art file. I'm not sure if that is included in the digital scrapbooking kit though or just in the full collection (which is what I have).

4. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Yep, what they said. It was a part of the whole Storyteller Collection and separately in the Word Art Bits, but not in the Digital Kit.

5. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

Oh shucks!! I KNEW I was missing something! Alright, they're added to my wishlist for when I get paid again! LOL! Thank you SO much ladies, I knew you'd be able to help!!! :love

bestcee likes this.