Southern Illinois Crop Open to all!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Laura1979, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Laura1979

Laura1979 Member

Hello- I wanted to know if any digi-scrappers would like to come to Illinois (about 15 minutes east of St Louis, MO) for a crop? I am hosting it at a hotel with a conference room set up so you can bring your laptop and stuff and crop all weekend.

It will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn (http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/...nn-st-louis-shiloh-ofallon-STLEAGI/index.html)

April 26-29th. We have the conference room on the 27th and 28th.
    I would love to meet some new Digi-Scrap Friends. I have a few flying and driving in from other states.

Right now the cost is $25/day plus your hotel room if you are staying the night. PM me if interested.

KatrinaHunt13 likes this.
  2. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

That sounds like so much fun!! It's a little far for me right now, but I hope you all have an amazing time!

3. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Have fun! Sounds like a great weekend.

4. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

OH how fun!!!! I am in Springfield and went to a crop in St. Louis a couple of times and it was a lot of fun. FYI, traditional/hybrid scrapper here! LOL Have so much fun!

5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Sounds like so much fun! That is my son's birthday and my anniversary weekend though, so I think my family would frown on me ditching out to go scrapbooking. :giggle

6. Heidi Nicole

Heidi Nicole Well-Known Member

Oh man! This is only a couple hours from me! I'd love to come, but I will be running a 5k and 10k that weekend for the Illinois Marathon event. Dang! When you have another, I'll definitely come!