Signatures....

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by BethAnn, Dec 27, 2016.

1. BethAnn

BethAnn New Member

I would absolutely love to participate in January's challenges but I can not figure out how to add the Signature that I made.....Can anyone direct me to a step by step how-to??

2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

well, load your siggy into the gallery, then go to your profile, by hovering over your name up in the top right, and clicking on siggy.
    you can then add it from the gallery (if made with lily pad things) if not, upload to photobucket and add there. I can't wait to see it. I will be here if you need additional help!

3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Hi and Welcome BethAnn! You don't have to change your siggy to play in January, but hopefully these instructions will help!

Siggy details:

- Signatures must be no larger than 600 x 300. I think that's pretty big, especially with my longer name, so I try to stick to 300 x 150. You can go smaller if you want, just no bigger than the 600 x 300.
    - Signatures can be png or jpeg. If you created a transparent background, use a png file.
    - Signatures can be linked to your gallery. They just need to meet the gallery requirement of 50% Lilypad product.

Updating your signature:
    After uploading your signature to the gallery, simply copy the Share BB Code link.
    Look up to the right hand corner where your name is, and click on your name. The second link down is "Signature". Click it.
    Now you will see your previous signature, or if you've never done one, a blank box. You can type in this box, or you should have an image from the gallery to use. Simply paste in the code from Share BB Code box that you copied earlier.
    Once you hit "Insert", you have the option of pressing "Preview" or "Save Changes". I like to preview to see how mine looks, but just make sure you hit "Save Changes" before you leave the screen!

4. Mumma848

Mumma848 Well-Known Member

Thanks for this info :) Every year I forget how to do this hahaha

bestcee likes this.
  5. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

And maybe in 2017 I'll actually MAKE a pretty signature. It's always in the back of my mind...

bestcee likes this.
  6. BethAnn

BethAnn New Member

Do I need to have the MOC5 in with my signature to be able to participate? If so, how do I get that little guy to be beside my signature?

7. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

No! Anyone can participate :D

8. BethAnn

BethAnn New Member

Yay!! Thank you!!

9. BethAnn

BethAnn New Member

How do you add the MOC5 logo?

10. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Right click on where you see it. Then choose 'copy image location'.
    Look up to the right hand corner where your name is, and click on your name. The second link down is "Signature". Click it.
    Now you will see your previous signature, or if you've never done one, a blank box.
    Pick the image button, and paste what you copied above. Then save changes, or preview to make sure it looks right.
    Hope that helps! @BethAnn

lmccandless likes this.
  11. turtlebug

turtlebug Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how I can resize my siggy? It's pretty big!
    I wanted to resize it in the code. Not in the image. Thanks!