Sick Kids....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by jk703, Feb 15, 2018.

1. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

We've had the achy muscles, runny noses, coughing, tired, headaches and feeling totally yucky going around our house. I hate it when kids throw up everywhere. I'm the one who has to clean it up because my DH throws up when he gets close to it. So glad my kids are pretty good at making it to the bathroom to vomit. I definitely don't miss the days when they left a trail of vomit from their beds to the bathroom. I think I'm getting sick just thinking about it... YUCK!

Hope everyone gets well soon!

2. MrsGaramer

MrsGaramer Using my imagination

We've got the sickies right now too. Youngest tested positive for Flu last Monday. I started coughing on Tuesday and now my oldest is coughing. I'm ready for flu season to be over!!! I haven't even felt like scrapping because my head is so clogged up. sad face.

3. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

ugh - my son had a cough last year that lasted for weeks and weeks. he had two or three days of fever - but then it was just this lingering cough that sounded awful and had him hacking up a lung every night. one thing that helped is sleeping elevated a bit. if you can stack a few pillows while he is sleeping and still help him stay comfortable it might help with the nighttime coughing enough to get some better sleep. sometimes those coughs just are so persistent. i feel for you.

jenn @jk703 hoping your little man feels better too!

4. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Oh no Jenn! I hope he's feeling better.

Thankfully we haven't dealt with the stomach bug in a long time. I always cringe when I see it going around.

I usually try to take it as easy as possible and rest with my kids.