Shutterfly Help

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by keepscrappin, Jan 24, 2017.

1. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Help... I've got a code for a free 8x8 shutterfly book that ends today and it's been so long since I've done a book that I can't figure out which style will let me upload my own layouts for the pages. I've decided I want to do a book of my MOC layouts from last year with this freebie coupon and of course I've waited until the last minute to do it.

Any help or suggestions on what book style to use are greatly appreciated.

I'm gonna tag Liz because I think she uses shutterfly, but will welcome help from anyone. @Scrapping with Liz

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

you have to choose all styles (under book ideas), then go down to the bottom and you will see digiscrap (second to last) I just got a book had to finish Sunday night! what I will do for free book! lol
    if you go over the 20 page and have to add pages, then you will have the option on the side for digi it is all grey and for double page it is a double wide grey

enjoyyourpix and keepscrappin like this.
  3. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

How do you get these coupons? I belong to Shutterfly and never see a coupon!

LoveItScrapIt and keepscrappin like this.
  4. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

@NancyP Have you signed up for their newsletter? They sent them out including tons of special offers and coupon codes like there's no tomorrow :-)

keepscrappin likes this.
  5. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Hummmm, I thought I did, but I guess not because I never get anything from them. Back to the drawing board!!!!

keepscrappin likes this.
  6. keepscrappin

Thanks Anne. I was looking for a blank option. I also found the templates so I can make a cover that's within the viewable area. Wish me luck! I'm so glad they extended through today. I had to go gather up all of last year's MOC layouts from my old laptop and going through the gallery to tell which ones were for MOC. This year I'm putting them in their own folder so I can print another book when I get a freebie coupon.

Well, I think I'm on their mailing list, but I just ordered a calendar so maybe that's why I got one. I'm not sure if the code is specific to me or not. Anne do you still have email with the code if it's the same as mine, then I'll share here so others can get a free book too!

7. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

@keepscrappin Did you figure it out. You do it like Anne said...I always seem to forget every time I do it & then it takes me time to figure it out.

keepscrappin likes this.
  8. keepscrappin

Yes, I'm working on adding my photos now. Thanks for checking on me.

9. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

10. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

sign up for shutterfly newsletter and for micheals newsletter they come right to you and my code is or was:BIGTHANKS

keepscrappin likes this.
  11. keepscrappin

12. keepscrappin

ok - it's ordered! I'm so excited to get my MOC book! Thanks everyone for all your help today!

AnneofAlamo, Karen and bestcee like this.
  13. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I also get random free 8x8 codes sent to me from JoAnns too, so you could sign up for their newsletter too. Although I will warn you that Michaels and JoAnns send email every day. I actually like getting them because I like looking at them for ideas and of course coupons, but it can fill up an inbox if you don't delete them often. :)

keepscrappin likes this.
  14. keepscrappin

15. keepscrappin

I also found how to turn off the auto correction called vividpics so your colors stay the same as you have edited them.

Can I turn off/disable VividPics?

By default, VividPics is on/enabled in your account. To turn off/disable VividPics:

1. On the My Photos page, click the arrow next to your name in the upper right corner, and select Settings.
    2. From the Account tab, click "Image Preferences".
    3. Click the slider button next to VividPics, then click "Done" to exit.
    This change will apply for all exisiting and future photos in your account. This setting will remain in place when photos are added to any project. However, for all products (excluding photo prints), you can enable it on a per-photo basis by editing a photo and choosing "Auto".

Hope this helps!

klee73010 likes this.