Scrappy Goals?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by bestcee, Nov 28, 2017.

1. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

LOL!

My years with the highest number of layouts were those that I attended several weekend retreats a year. I also do pretty simple pages so if I get on a roll I can get quite a few done. Also, I used to get together with some of my scrappy friends that live about an hour away me (from another forum) on a regular basis for the day. That also helped to get my number up. What better way to get stuff done that to be with friends doing the same thing. If you get stuck on something, having someone right there to help is so nice!

Also, I have no children or spouse so I don't have the commitments that come with those relationships to take up the spare time that I do have.

@bellbird it sounds like you are killing it this year yourself!

2. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Yes, I set scrap goals. Last year, I had a number goal, which I'm not sure I met. I also had some album/project completion goals, and I did really well on most of those... In 2017, I completed my 2016 PL album, my Portland trip album, a middle section of my daughter's baby book, and a prior year of scrapbooking (Aug 2013-July 2014)

For 2018, I decided to set similar goals. I have intentions to complete two prior years (Aug 2013-july '15, and Aug 15-july 16); work on/complete my week in the life album from 2017; batch processing (monthly or quarterly) of project life 2018; and another portion of my daughter's album.

My MOC pages are mostly working on the prior years I want to scrap which helps me keep at them till I love them. I don't want to finish a page only as part of MOC and not love it later. (Well, at least not many of them, I'm sure there will be one or two)

Lastly, my non-number scrap goal: be more involved here at TLP! Both in challenges and community. I let some other hobbies take first place for a bit, but... I missed friends. :beat I left some CTs to have more time to focus on being involved. :grouphug

EHStudios and bestcee like this.
  3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

4. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

Okay! Goals...

Hawaii Album from 2013
    Juneau Album from 2016
    Evelyn July 2017-Dec 2017 Book
    Grandpa's Autobiography
    Sister's Wedding from 2015
    Catch up on PL from Aug 2015-Now

Those first 4 are just photo books, no "scrapping". The last two are both physical PL style.

Digital scrapping wise, no goal. Just being sure I scrap every month & not let real world stressors keep me from things I love. Last year was amazing for my creativity even though I didn't do ANYTHING on that list above.

I scraped 825 Digital Pages last year!
    [​IMG]
    I don't think I'll get near that many this year since it's liable to be a crazy one, but I just want to make sure I'm MAKING time to scrap.

Need to get that top list done though! Some of those are old and many of those are for others that are counting on me.

bestcee and klee73010 like this.
  5. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

I have 5 books I need to work on, probably 6... And 8 come may:
    • 2016 Project Life Events/Yearbook
    • 2017 Project Life Evens/Yearbook
    • July 2017 Disney book 2
    • December 2017 Disney book 1
    • December 2017 Disney book 2
    Then February 2018 Disney (should I go) and 2 books for April 2018 Disney.

Eeeeeep.

bestcee likes this.
  6. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

[​IMG]

EHStudios likes this.