Scrapbook?

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by NancyBeck, Dec 22, 2017.

1. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

Hi everyone!

Is there anyone out there who is using Iscrapbook? I have a customer who wants to know if our products would be compatible. I assume they are, but you never know.

I appreciate any info you can share.
    Nancy

2. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Nancy, I just did a google search and looking at the youtube you can see HERE
    It looks like you can use JPEG and PNG files in their software.

Angela Toucan and bellbird like this.
  3. NancyBeck

Thank you Anne Marie! I read some of the product reviews when I received her question and suggested she try some of our free products before committing to purchases from the store, since one of the product reviewers mentioned the plethora of free digital downloads on the internet. I'd already assumed compatibility based on what I'd read, but I didn't want to lead her down the garden path so to speak when I personally hadn't used the software. I will definitely send her this youtube link as well!

bellbird likes this.
  4. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

So i am glad Anne Marie helped you out with the vid, I had never even heard of this program (maybe because I'm not on a Mac??) From what I read, I couldn't tell if it could use png's so would have suggested she try the freebies too (great minds ;) )

NancyBeck likes this.
  5. NancyBeck

I just had another one today. They apparently were using Scrapbook.com for their products.

6. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

If you Google iscrapbook kits, Little Butterfly Wings adorable iScrapbook kit is the first result.

From their support desk: Yes, you can use graphics from any source. You are not limited to using only the iScrapKit artwork that comes with the software. iScrapbook works with any graphic file so long as it's in a popular file format like jpeg, tif, png, pdf, gif, etc.
    So, our kits should work just fine!

7. NancyBeck

Thanks for the research Courtney! I read quite a bit, but haven't stumbled across this yet. In fact, I read a lot of reviews that said their support was terrible, yet this is exactly the information these customers seem to be looking for. You rock, girl!

I saw the LBW Kit too, but I thought that was probably just a fluke that she had a kit of the same name. I didn't see a product description under it.

bestcee likes this.
  8. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Oh, yeah. It's a total fluke! But I figure it's the kit name and being the first and second google result that is sending people here to see our awesome stuff!

9. NancyBeck

So true!