saying goodbye to old kits

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by gwtwred, Jun 11, 2017.

1. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Wow ... good for you! That's an impressive amount of space to restore! I've done the purge (probably could use another round!) and it does feel so good. I also am a big fan of EHDs.

2. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

I'm such a hoarder, the thought of purging makes me nauseous. ;) I will, however, delete elements in a kit (after I've unzipped it) if I know it's something I will absolutely NEVER use.

I lost 2TB of data when I had a hard drive fail, and Crash Plan accidentally deleted my files. I lost a lot of my TLP products, including half of my MPM collections from 2015. Ugh...

I do greatly admire those of you that can purge. I wish I could bring myself to do it. I bow to you all!

3. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Purge is a 4 letter word in my world! But I know, I know it's a good thing that I should do. All those buttons...all those flowers...if I only saved a dozen I'd be ok for the various challenges, right? Then delete them before printing....

4. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

I do that too @Aerobigirl ... Whenever I unzip a kit I go through all the files & if I immediately know I'll never use something it goes. Sometimes that just means deleting some recolors or sticker versions of things since I can do that easy enough. I started doing that after my first big purge a few years ago. It not only saves a little space, but it gets me thinking about everything in the kit & inspiring me to scrap.