Saturday Smile|Pad Patter 2.17

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Feb 17, 2018.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Ok, so I'm kinda stealing this idea from @scarletsierra ! She has a Fri-Yay post where she encourages people to think about the happy.

So, what is making you smile today? Or this week? But I hope today, even if today is Sunday for you. I hope there is something that makes you smile - the weather, a person, an animal, your to-don't list.

Sara, bbymks5 and Juliestcyr like this.
  2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Of course at 2pm is Scattegories :)

I have to see also about a course from Tiff too...

Going out to dinner tonight with my hubby. I hear it is supposed to be raining too, which is a :( but other than the rain, I look forward to a nice dinner :) What about you @bestcee Courtney?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    Juliestcyr and bestcee like this.
  3. Genniejoy

Genniejoy Well-Known Member

It's Saturday and I love Saturdays! :) Best of all, I FINALLY got my new super duper laptop that I've been waiting ages for! Let's hope this one lasts! I've had 5 in 10 years, all different with all different major issues and all died within warranty! :eek: ! I researched and looked and finally have a 17" latest Probook with SSD, graphics card and extra internal hard drive that is JUST for Scrapbooking! :) Woo hoo! :D

heathert, Cherylndesigns and bestcee like this.
  4. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I'm happy my mom is here so the kids are leaving me alone a little bit LOL! :) With DS being sick starting more than a week ago and DD having some mild illness starting Thurs (hopefully she doesn't get worse!), I'm glad she's here because the kids want to see her and I want to sit for a moment in peace. :) Maybe I'll get to scrap a bit today. So, nothing "major" but still very happy!

bestcee likes this.
  5. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

This is what makes me smile:

I just (as in two minutes ago) completed my Disneyland Resort 2012 trip album! Woohoo! Now I'm going to try and complete my 2016 trip album. I was able to get a lot of the MOC challenges to work for many of the remaining pages, so I only have about 2 more to go, then proof and PRINT! I'm trying real hard to get them done before Shutterfly's unlimited extra page special ends on Monday.

Cherylndesigns and amien1 like this.
  6. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I'm smiling because it's Saturday :) Also my 2017 PL book is ordered, it's a rainy lazy kind of day, and I went to the store on Thursday so I don't have to do that this weekend!!

QuiltyMom likes this.
  7. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

I'm smiling because it is Providore Place Market day and I am getting more Kombucha! Locally made and so much nicer than the bottles you get in the store. Also there are lots of other things at the market, it is brand new, so still kind of a novelty, but it is exciting to see what's new each week!

Amson likes this.
  8. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I had lots of time talking with friends today and listening to my kids and their friends talk. Lots of smiles and laughs!

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  9. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

I'm smiling because we have snow! :D I love snow! And it's supposed to snow more tomorrow! :D We are probably going to head out to the lake house to do some sledding- first time this winter as our snow is LATE this year! :)

10. bestcee

Well....at this point, my son is feeling better. So that makes me smile! And Scattegories was a lot of fun.

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  11. bestcee

Learning is always fun!

Wahoo!
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  12. bestcee

That's a huge win in my book!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tree City likes this.
  13. bestcee

I imagine you look a little like this at the market!
    [​IMG]

Ok, I couldn't find a positive one, but I hope you'll appreciate this one!
    [​IMG]

I don't think I would be smiling about that! Unless it looked like this:
    [​IMG]

michelepixels, Chippi and amien1 like this.
  14. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

My daughter, who is in hospital, has now been taken off the medication she developed an allergic reaction to and is doing much better. May be discharged on Monday:-)

heathert and Cherylndesigns like this.
  15. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

I love Kombucha. You should try making it yourself. Not hard and you can make any flavour you like :-)

Chippi likes this.
  16. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

I would, and I would LOVE to, but the scoby gives me the heebie-jeebies, lol!!! I can't even look at it, it is like a giant booger. I am going to stick with this lovely stuff that the market lady makes for now, haha!!

[​IMG]

Amson likes this.
  17. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

Not much has made me smile this week, to be honest, with recent events but getting to finally, finally, finally order a year's worth of albums as a real live book I can touch and look through is making me ridiculously happy.

I've been digitally scrapping since 2003 but getting my thousands of pages printed was always at the very bottom of the to-do list. Besides a couple of small vacation albums, I've never had any of my digital pages printed before now. I can't wait to get both volumes in my hands!

18. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

This week has been crap. And DH is in the hospital...but tonight I did finally get a small smile from Shutterfly

I'm saving $218.10 with the free pages and 40% off. My 110 page book with lay flat pages came to under $60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Lynnette likes this.
  19. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

I'm sorry to hear about your DH- I hope he'll be feeling better and back home soon! That is such an awesome savings on your book though. Yay!

My happy is that I got out and hiked today & the weather was absolutely perfect!

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  20. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

Scattegories made me smile yesterday! Wearing pointy toe heels yesterday for the first time in 6 years made me happy, even though my toes were a little upset last night LOL!

LoveItScrapIt likes this.