Random Tv Watching |Pad Patter 5.22

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, May 22, 2017.

1. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

@jenn mccabe I think I watched one of that series... British? and the lead in the episode was the Prime Minister? aaaargh. I forgot how disturbing it was and then saw the name (whatever it was...) months later and went to watch another one and turned it off immediately. :overreact And I am not easily shocked by most anything.

2. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

Troll Hunter. One of the weirdest movies ever (but suprisingly good!).
    [​IMG]

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  3. dawnmarch

Seriously, girl, it's uncanny. I just started watching this too.

4. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

And of course that's a local story for me. I've known women who went to that high school.

5. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Really? That's crazy!! I just stumbled upon it yesterday and decided to watch it. How far are you into it?

Oh wow. Have you watched the show? Curious to know what you think of it, if you have. We're only two episodes in, and given that we're trying to watch it together, it may take me a while to finish.

6. dawnmarch

My daughter and I started watching it Friday night. She had heard it was sort of like Making a Murderer which we watched together. We're only 1 episode in so far. She has exams this week so we probably won't get back to it until later in the week.

7. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I don't know if Girlboss is random, but I did binge on it Mother Day's weekend.

I just added to this to my list...sounds good.

I added this to hubby's watch list...I think he may like this one.

I love true crime shows!! I just added this to my list!

This is was hilarious!!! Just wish the seasons were longer!!

carrie1977 likes this.
  8. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Right?! I kept searching thinking maybe I was missing something....but no. I don't even know when the new season starts. Do you?

bbymks5 likes this.
  9. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Well....it looks like probably not until 2018...man, that's a long wait for six episodes. lol

10. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

I binged Girlboss too. It was awesome

bbymks5 likes this.
  11. navaja77

navaja77 Well-Known Member

I watched that some time ago. My DH is the random TV watcher in our house. He found that one. I actually liked it.

12. navaja77

navaja77 Well-Known Member

My DH found this one a few weeks ago. It was so weird but so funny!
    [​IMG]

bestcee likes this.
  13. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

@navaja77 that's on my To Watch list and has been for some time. I'm assuming I can't watch it when the kids are around, so it's tough to find time to watch it. But now that you've said it's good, then I think I've got to see it asap!

14. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

We've got hooked on watching a British detective series called The Fall with Gillian Anderson.

Tree City likes this.
  15. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

@navaja77 , one of my favourite movies, so funny! Normally not a vampire girl but this made me laugh until I cried (we totally loved Flight of the Conchords so no surprise this was equally weird but good)

I love watching Korean movies that appear every now and then on World movies. My addiction, Bollywood movies began when I stumbled across one late one night. I have roped the kids into watching them as well.

I had never heard of Arrested Development but became a fan in season one. It didn't have a regular viewing time here in Aus, so just had to keep hoping it would appear. Ended up getting the series on DVD, now the whole family quotes from it.

bestcee likes this.
  16. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

Ice Road Truckers - A show about crazy truck drivers in Alaska and Canada driving over frozen lakes and rivers to get to their destinations. The Alaska part has been canceled, so now they are just filming in Canada.

Dangerous Waters - A show about crazy guys who are riding jet skis around the world. So far they got captured in Russia and then released after about a week and they were told they had to go back where they came from. So they changed their route and headed back to Alaska and then the Northern Passage through Canada, across the Atlantic Ocean. They're now somewhere in Europe, or maybe even the Indian Ocean, but we're behind in watching it.

bestcee likes this.
  17. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

yes - exactly the same - i think it came up as because we watched something else we should watch this... ummm, no

@Lindzee Iron CHef Japan was all we had here for many years - totally agree it was both weird and interesting and funny with the english voiceover and their take on cuisine and adding so many new to us ingredients in with such random things that they would describe so regally! then we saw the US version about a year or 2 back and thought how boring it was

@bestcee i love that you find the Aussie Border Control interesting - what is it you find most interesting? i might be thinking of a different one mostly about airport security but everytime we see an episode of that on tv here, there is some dodgy person with a suitcase full of fish, fruit or exhorbitant amounts of cash or just can't seem to tick the right boxes on their customs declaration cards- it just seems bizarre, we do have food here and shops and credit card machines -it would never even enter my brain while packing for overseas that i should bring seafood with me! I'm not sure if it's a Canadian Worst Driver show but we seem to have a lot of 'worlds worst drivers' shows on free to air and they just make me scared to be on the roads!

another netflix thing - we went thru the comedies category and got 'cabin in the woods' which had actors in it we recognised so we hit play - turned out to be rather gory horror and not funny at all (and i think IMDB had it classed as horror after we started questioning it between ourselves- not sure how they categorise stuff but whoever put that in there has a very warped sense of humor

jenn mccabe likes this.
  18. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

@bellbird yep! That's the one! The us ones I've watched the agents are really rude and mean. The Canadians are pretty good, but it's mostly people trying to bring guns across from the us or drugs. Sometimes, people trying to work without a permit. But Australia. Seriously why do you need to bring in a fish or dinner for the month? Plus the people who are trying to sneak in, and the ones who think border control won't notice the weird heft to their packages. Which of course, are always drug filled.

I think dh watched cabin in the woods. Really stupid Gore?

19. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

exactly. it still get shivers!!

20. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

The music is unlike anything else right?! I haven't watched the premiere yet either ... debating on waiting until a few are released and I can binge a few at a time! I'm so freakin' excited to see what they do!

bcgal00 likes this.