Product Request: drums

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by berniek, Jun 5, 2017.

1. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

[​IMG]

I am a drummer girl. Or rather, I was, as I haven't had the place to put my set down and play them for years now. But as I am planning on moving in the next year or so, I am also dreaming about and planning on Pinterest my gorgeous drum room. (I haven't found the house yet, but that's an afterthought) I am really getting excited about it and I searched the store for drum sets. I found this one, which is great but also the only one which is not nearly enough for me...
    I might not searched right, if that's the case please link me up with more kits/packs/collections.

And designers, please consider making something with/about drums. :) Pretty please?
    Like I said, I haven't even bought a house yet, so take your take. lol

--

And for refenrence: this is my set. Photo from the internet, but I have the exact same set.
    I cannot found a photo of me playing. That's how longs it's been. It must be on my parents pc or something...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  2. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

There are tons of kits about Rock, but couldn't find any more drums either? Seems to be not highly sought after. I found this one with a wordstrip, but I don't think there are actual drums in it.

[​IMG]

berniek likes this.
  3. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

There is a drum set in this kit, right behind the wordstrip. Here is a CT LO from the store page.
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-you-rock.html
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    berniek likes this.
  4. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

@cinderella Oh right, now I can see it. Sometimes you don't see the forest for all the trees.

Karen and cinderella like this.