Prime Reading?

Discussion in 'Reading Pad' started by bestcee, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

ekkkk off to check it out!

2. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

We have a kindle app on our Ipad that is how we use Amazon Prime books to read.

3. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I didn't notice this in my email ... but that's kind of cool. I don't have a ton of time for books right now ...but peeking at a free magazine while waiting around while I play the taxi driver for my kids in the late afternoon/evenings works. Some big names in magazines too : Shutterfly, HGTV, People, Nat Geo, Martha Stewart, etc. Thanks for mentioning it!

bestcee likes this.
  4. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

I keep meaning to check it out. It's on my to-do list after I finish my required reading for school.

5. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

@Lindzee i tried to sign up but they said I was nor eligible. Too bad, I was looking forward to trying it out.

6. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Maybe you need to also be a Prime member. Not sure. I had no problem joining, but I will say unless you are an avid reader it's hard to get your money's worth each month. They do not tend to offer the first run best sellers.

7. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Yes, I did some searches for reviews and found that they don't have a lot of recent bestsellers which I read a lot of. So, it is a good idea but I'm not worried about not being able to sign up. I have a feeling it wouldn't be worth it for me. I'll stick to being on the digital wait list for our library. I'm lucky that I have two that I can reserve from and they have a pretty good selection.