pocket scrappers - I'm looking for stitches

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by klee73010, Mar 24, 2017.

1. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Hi -

I have searched the store, but not quite found what I'm looking for. Do you know where I can find CLEAN stitch overlays for pocket pages? I have the messy ones that I've taken from Just Jaimee's foundations template set. I have pocket page protectors that Maribel uses from Gennifer Burset, and are very similar to the ones Valorie Wibbens has in her shop, too.
    But... those seem to be attached to the actual pocket page protector, and I'm looking for just the stitching. I saw a set of pocket sized stitches from Mommyish, but those are a bit thicker than I am looking for. so... any hints on other stitching packs that might fit the bill of clean, pocket sized stitches?

thanks for any help or suggestions.

2. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

@klee73010
    Kristina, The sets I have from Valorie the stiches are on a separate layer. Which set are you looking at? And I can for sure check for you!
    I just pulled up this set. The stiches are on a separate layer.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    bestcee and klee73010 like this.
  3. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I have the stitching actions by Mommyish, but I haven't been brave enough to tackle how to use them.

bestcee and klee73010 like this.
  4. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

these? I think the mommyish ones might work... the others have the pockets already.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

klee73010 likes this.
  5. klee73010

6. klee73010

Thanks @tkradtke I will look into those. I might have that already - have to double check.

Thanks @jk703 for that list!
    those were indeed all that I'd found. I was thinking the Mommyish set you listed might work, but it looks really thick to me. I was thinking smaller/thinner than those, but I'm just not sure. I have a few packs by Kristin Aagard and by Mirjam that I might be able to make work into grids, too. I'm going to keep looking through my stash...

jk703 likes this.
  7. klee73010

i also have those ones by Danyale you listed. you'd think I have enough stitches!!!!

8. klee73010

well, i don't have the mommyish stitching action (2015) but I do have the felt up set which has some stitching brushes and actions. I apparently need to put those to work!!! I'll add that to my to-do list. :D

9. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Kristina, I suggest once you do a bunch of stitches you save that set! I used to do some things like that on a layout and then the lightbulb finally went on ...save that stitching set for the next time I use that template! duh

mixedclawzz and klee73010 like this.