Photo Printing Help Needed

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by mommy2boyz, Mar 6, 2016.

1. mommy2boyz

mommy2boyz This closet isn't big enough for my boots

What's the best way to print these little square photos with a white border? I can't seem to get them right. I prefer to print at home, so...

Any templates? How do you do it? image.jpeg

2. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

What I have done is just make them the size I want and print on a 4x6 piece of photo paper :)

3. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I'm not sure of the size you need. But if you create or use a blocked pocket template and then cut them with a paper cutter, you might be able to come close to that?

The only thing is, I'm not sure of your sized printer. You could print 8x8 or 8.5 x 11, and then trim the empty areas?

What about this action? It says it can be worked for 6x6 and 8.5 x 11, too!

[​IMG]

4. jsutterfield4

jsutterfield4 Member

@mommy2boyz I use the action that @jk703 posted for most all of my printing! I set up a 6x4 canvas in photoshop and then use the 3x3 or 2x2 action to get a square box, then just clip my picture to it. Usually I will try to cram as many photos on the 6x4 canvas to print on 6x4 photo paper so as not to waste any paper :)

5. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

When you do your photos on the 4x6 as suggested, do a stroke outline on them. I tend to use a 15px stroke INSIDE and like a cream color that is ded9c8. That slight color will make it easy to cut out the little squares our once you have your 4x6 photo printed. hath!

GlazeFamily3 likes this.