2020 ISO *** DO NOT USE ***

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Dalis, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angiekey

angiekey Permanent residence in the gutter

tinkerbell1112 likes this.
  2. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Angie, I didn't know what "spoonie" meant, so thanks for that! I know for sure we don't have a "spoonie" word art. We do have kits with spoons but I know that is not what you are looking for.

3. Dalis

angiekey likes this.
  4. angiekey

I'd also love to pick up a few more kits about being a Dog Mom and daily life with dogs ... again, one that isn't cartoonish. I already own Furbabies by Krisin Aagard, Heartbeat at My Feet by One Little Bird, and Santa Paws by ForeverJoy Designs. I'm hoping for accessories that aren't drawings of dogs (since my dogs are already in the photos I'm scrapping) but instead various accessories that go along with a dog: a food dish, can or bag of food, leashes, treats, toys, and other things that would work well in element clusters. I'd also like simple silhouettes of dogs (like stamps) and word art like: fur mama, fur baby, A dog is the only relative you get to choose, My kids have 4 paws, My dog is better people than most people, My dog is better behaved than your kid, Who rescued who?, Cats don't know sit, My therapist has a wet nose, I let the dogs out, "Eat, Play, Love", "Peace, Love, Dogs", I like big mutts and I cannot lie, I kissed a dog and I liked it, You had me at WOOF!, Life is better with a dog, The more people I meet, the more I like my dog, "Dogs rule, cats drool", Love is a fur legged word, No love like dog love, I was normal two dogs ago, You can't buy love but you can adopt it.

Dalis likes this.
  5. angiekey

Well, since you mentioned sharing these requests with the designers, I thought I'd share that link and essay. If any of the designers want to tackle such a kit, I would be more than willing to help advise. I also know @MrsPeel would be another great resource to help advise.

MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
  6. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

@angiekey Angie, I live with a chronic illness too, so I commiserate! I'm not near my hard drive where I can check my stash, but I remember this one off the top of my head by Sahlin Studio.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

angiekey and Dalis like this.
  7. londoncuppa

@angiekey Valorie Wibbens used to have a kit called "Must Love Dogs," but I couldn't find it in the store anymore, so I'm assuming it's retired. It's a great kit (collab with Honey Designs). Perhaps @Dalis knows for certain if it's retired.

8. londoncuppa

@angiekey Thank you so much for the spoonie link. It made me tear up. I'm a spoonie too and didn't know it! I have herniated disks, fibromyalgia and chronic pain syndrome. I also have issues are failed knee surgery and see a pain management doctor every month for all of it. It's so hard to make people that don't suffer with chronic illness to understand; especially because it's something that never leaves you.

Perhaps I can make some type of spoonie WA. If I do, I'll be sure to share it with you. Take care.

9. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

Love these ideas!

10. Dalis

I love this kit and somehow, I totally missed it last month when it released!

londoncuppa likes this.
  11. Dalis

@angiekey must love dogs retired! That was one cool kit!

londoncuppa likes this.
  12. Dalis

I really like this one, I think maybe @valeriapiemonte could use some of those amazing "sayings" for some WA or even journaling cards!

[​IMG]

13. Dalis

@jesskab Bees and Honey...

My two favorites are actually from the same designer and they couldn't be more different.
    [​IMG]
    mama bear page kit

by ForeverJoy Designs

[​IMG]
    BE

by ForeverJoy Designs

jesskab likes this.
  14. Dalis

If you want something a little more art journal type and with lots of textures, maybe this one.

[​IMG]
    Honey paper pack

by Lynne-Marie

[​IMG]
    Honey elements

by Lynne-Marie

Get the bundle and it's like getting the font for free.

[​IMG]
    Honey bundle

by Lynne-Marie

jesskab likes this.
  15. Dalis

jesskab likes this.
  16. Dalis

jesskab likes this.
  17. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

@angiekey I'm a Lyme survivor and I had no idea what a spoonie was. Thanks for sharing. If I could suggest some of the M3 kits as they are super fantastic for showing your inner self. I did a page on my Lyme with one of them. When I was at my low, I wasn't able to even get near a keyboard since the pain was so intense, I couldn't bend or move or barely walk. But after 5 long years of treatment, I was put on the "cured" list. Four years later, I am doing wonderfully, aside from no one able to get a blood pressure reading from my left arm... A few times a year, I feel some strange pain & sensations, then I immediately go to my herbal remedies & am back to normal within a few weeks. Yes, I can live with this now.

[​IMG]

londoncuppa and Dalis like this.
  18. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

@angiekey
    Have you seen this dog kit from Mommyish? I could use the "You're in my spot" many times a day! LOL
    [​IMG]

EHStudios and Dalis like this.
  19. Dalis

@Sokee , good find. I love that one.

20. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

Outside of Disney, one thing my family loves is National Parks. Does anyone know of a kit that is for National Parks? I have found some outdoors and camping ones that would kind of work... just checking to see if anyone knows of something I am missing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.