2020 ISO *** DO NOT USE ***

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Dalis, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

This is like an ISO (in search of) thread. You show us your picture and/or tell us what you are looking for and me or any of my assistants (the rest of the community) can chime in with some possible products.

If we can't find anything we then place it in here in a list for designers to see what the community is looking for.

WISH LIST:
    1. Desert Christmas kit - people decorate the lower to the ground palm trees with those HUGE ornaments; Santa hats on cacti; make snowmen out of tumbleweeds; Christmas Cactus cacti with blooms and buds...I know there's warm weather Christmas kits, but they always have a tropical feel to them, which doesn't really work for the desert.
    2. Arizona feel kit (could be for Australia too?)
    3. Art house template with different shaped house pieces that we can clip papers too. Art doll/paper doll templates that we can again clip our own papers too and a skin tone style. I have an art doll one from another store, but I'd really rather keep my layouts/purchases here.
    4. Edgar Allen Poe...all.day.Poe.
    5. My Pet Bird - I have a cockatiel, but there are so many other pet birds...maybe with a pellet scatter, seed scatter, cage, some fun toys, different birds, water and food bowls, word strips with common says birds pick up etc.
    6. Are the round imperfect paper circles or burnt edged fabric flowers still a thing?? Maybe a build your own flower template with that style.
    7. Ohhhh and a Christmas kit with one of the old aluminum trees, more Shiny Brite ornaments, a German Christmas Pyramid, Angel Chime, I have 7 vintage knee hugger elves so a more vintage Elf on the Shelf kit would be awesome!
    8. Competitions - Science competitions, Spelling bee competitions - (trophies, ribbons, etc.)
    9. Fighting a chronic illness - something that is adult and not cartoonish. A kit with spoons and word art about being a Spoonies. Ribbons in all different colors for all the different chronic illness. Also "invisible illness", rare, and zebra reference “When you hear the sound of hooves, think horses, not zebras.”
    10. DOG related kits - various accessories that go along with a dog: a food dish, can or bag of food, leashes, treats, toys, and other things that would work well in element clusters. I'd also like simple silhouettes of dogs (like stamps) and word art like: fur mama, fur baby, A dog is the only relative you get to choose, My kids have 4 paws, My dog is better people than most people, My dog is better behaved than your kid, Who rescued who?, dog mom, dog mom life, "I dog mom hard", Cats don't know sit, My therapist has a wet nose, I let the dogs out, "Eat, Play, Love", "Peace, Love, Dogs", I like big mutts and I cannot lie, I kissed a dog and I liked it, You had me at WOOF!, Life is better with a dog, The more people I meet, the more I like my dog, "Dogs rule, cats drool", Love is a fur legged word, No love like dog love, I was normal two dogs ago, You can't buy love but you can adopt it.
    11. National Parks
    12. Karate / Martial Arts
    13. Process of getting into College - whole college search process for teens. Researching, visiting, applying, selecting, rejection, acceptance, FAFSA, scholarships, loans etc. ACTs and SATs. AP tests. Community vs. university.
    14. Music - Music related kits, choirs, bands, recitals, orchestra
    15. Pet Peeves -
    16. Topographic papers
    17. Korean related kits

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. Dalis

I noticed there are a few ISO threads going on here and I thought I would dust off the PERSONAL SHOPPER thread.

tinkerbell1112 and Karen like this.
  3. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I live in the Valley of the Sun and would LOVE to see a desert Christmas kit; people decorate the lower to the ground palm trees with those HUGE ornaments; Santa hats on cacti; make snowmen out of tumbleweeds; Christmas Cactus cacti with blooms and buds...I know there's warm weather Christmas kits, but they always have a tropical feel to them, which doesn't really work for the desert.

I love PRD's Accident Prone, just wish the littles were girls and one doing a belly flop...my four year old is accident prone and seems to always being doing belly flops on the ground from tripping on her own feet, cracks in the sidewalk, air...

A kit with a Sedona, AZ feel...this could also work for Australia.

Pinup/Rockabilly just not too cartoonish...like Hilda, but probably need more clothes on than just daisy chains...but she's cute and has a healthy look.

Art house template with different shaped house pieces that we can clip papers too. Art doll/paper doll templates that we can again clip our own papers too and a skin tone style. I have an art doll one from another store, but I'd really rather keep my layouts/purchases here.

Edgar Allen Poe...all.day.Poe.

My Pet Bird - I have a cockatiel, but there are so many other pet birds...maybe with a pellet scatter, seed scatter, cage, some fun toys, different birds, water and food bowls, word strips with common says birds pick up etc.

Are the round imperfect paper circles or burnt edged fabric flowers still a thing?? Maybe a build your own flower template with that style.

I have so many different styles I like...but I need more dark and twisty things that aren't really Halloween specific...does that make sense IDK?

Ohhhh and a Christmas kit with one of the old aluminum trees, more Shiny Brite ornaments, a German Christmas Pyramid, Angel Chime, I have 7 vintage knee hugger elves so a more vintage Elf on the Shelf kit would be awesome!

I can't think of anything else...

4. bbymks5

Ohhh!!! For the gals that make the PL style cards, if they join the Facebook groups App Scrappers - Project Life and Scr(app)ers-Getting Creative with the Project Life App they can get some ideas of what ladies are looking for in pocket cards; I know track and field, long distance runs, mud/fun runs are ones more people are looking for and there isn't but a couple sets available.

5. Dalis

You mean like these:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

bbymks5 likes this.
  6. bbymks5

I have Warm Wishes on my wish list and have peeked at the others a few times in Jan, but they're just too tropical for the desert :( we have lots and lots of rocks...no sand unless you're in certain areas of some lakes or at the Dunes in Cali...but I do like them :)

7. Dalis

Check inside this kit. It may surprise you.

[​IMG]

bestcee and bbymks5 like this.
  8. bbymks5

This is what we're used to in the desert southwest LOL

The DD page is mine, the other pics I just quickly grabbed from Google. Day 2 4x6.jpg
    23a654ddd2ea3983fb600edd6252d2d0.jpg ar135575481415265.JPG deck-the-cactus.jpg

Rikki likes this.
  9. bbymks5

This one is on my wish list too LOL!! I love this one!! I have so many on my wish list it's not even funny!

Dalis likes this.
  10. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Yes, desert is not tropical but it is a nice change for Christmas once in a while! We have family in Mesa so ...

bbymks5 likes this.
  11. Dalis

pin ups: I know there are more, but can't find them right now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@paula kesselring , do you have so pin up girls in stamps? I thought I saw some and I can't find them, maybe they are someone elses!

bbymks5 likes this.
  12. Dalis

@bbymks5 forgot to tag you in the pin up one.

bbymks5 likes this.
  13. bbymks5

Oh cool!!! My mom lives in Gilbert so right next door to Mesa...well I guess depending on where in Mesa LOL!! The city lines are kinda batty!!!

Have you visited during Christmas?

14. bbymks5

Ohhhh YAS!!!! These are AWESOME!!!! Lurve!!!

Thank you!!

15. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

Science competitions (not robots). My son is president of his science olympiad team and it'd be great to have stuff to scrap that. General sciency stuff would probably work too.

Teri likes this.
  16. Dalis

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Karen, cinna and bbymks5 like this.
  17. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

We have science olympiad coming up next week too, so thanks for all the great ideas Dalis! :)

Dalis likes this.
  18. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

@bbymks5 Our family is at the far far end of Mesa, cross the road and you'd be in AJ I think. They used to live in Gilbert at one time but they rent that house out now. My dh's son is a Prof at ASU. We went once at Thanksgiving but never at Christmas.

bbymks5 likes this.
  19. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

My hubby is a law professor at ASU!

20. bbymks5

Okay, so they're about 20 minutes away from my mom I think. AJ seems like it's on the other side of the state from where we live (Surprise) LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.