Persnickety Prints prepaid superbowl sale!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by amien1, Feb 4, 2017.

1. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

It's one of the few times per year that Persnickety Prints does their prepaid deals for 12x12 $1.50 a page prints!

[​IMG]

Going to snag some for me right now!!! :thumbsups I swear I don't work for them- they are just the bomb.com when it comes to printing! I won't print my 12x12's anywhere else!

http://orders.persnicketyprints.com/Prepaid/

Tree City and busywoman139 like this.
  2. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I have to check and see how many prepaid I have. I always go with prepaid. Love love love Pernickety!

amien1 likes this.
  3. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

OK, explain, I know what prepaid means, but how does it work with Persnickety. I have never used them, didn't even know who they were and then I won a $25 gift certificate with them. Guess I better use it!!!

Tree City and amien1 like this.
  4. amien1

Basically you buy 50 12x12 prints at the 1.50 / print price but you can wait & print at anytime. You can also skip the prepaid & just upload & print at the $1.50 but ONLY on sunday! I like the prepaid credits because I always have to figure out what has/hasn't been printed & sometimes the website is SO busy on the sale days! ;)

5. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I've never printed 12x12 with PP (actually, I've never printed at 12x12, ever), but I looooove their prints! I've got everything from 4x6 to 8x10. I guess it's time to actually print some individual pages. (They also have free shipping on orders over $25 today too!!!)

amien1 likes this.
  6. amien1

I think they have 8x8 deals too! :)

Tree City likes this.
  7. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

@amien1 thanks for the tip. I just ordered some 12 x12 photos for the first time. Do you buy matte or glossy? When I get Costco 4x 6 prints I always get matte, but since these will be in page protectors I wonder if glossy might be a better option. Thanks.....

amien1 likes this.
  8. amien1

I've always gone with matte- glossy is just SO shiny to me! ;) I'd be curious to see how they look in page protectors tho- maybe I'll order a couple test ones & get back to ya!

9. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

@NancyP When you buy prepaid credits at Persnickety, you have to buy them in 50print batches. So for the 12x12s at yesterday's sale price of $1.50 it's $75. Now that is a chunk of change but for me, I wait til I have a big batch and usually print about 100. No matter the size of the order, in the US, the shipping is $5.

My last print job ,which included a long trip long ago (2012!) and the last half of 2016 PL, I printed 278 pages. PP regular sales are often in April and October but you can even call them and ask when's the next sale. I really like that kind of transparency.

amien1 likes this.
  10. lizziej

lizziej Active Member

I wasn't ready for the sale. I usually have a folder of things that need to be printed, but it's rather empty now. *sigh* I really need to work on keeping it updated. I love PP! Their prints are the best!

amien1 likes this.
  11. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

So, in other words, you actually pay for your prints ahead of time? Now these are just for prints rather than books, correct? Also, when you scrapbook your pages with the intent to order a book, do you need to leave some space on one end where it will attach to the photo book? I have literally thousands of layouts and have never ordered prints or books.

amien1 likes this.
  12. amien1

Correct- I just print my normal pages and put them in page protectors then in yearly albums.

I never print books so I have no clue about that- occasionally I'll print a vacation album or something but I wait until shutterfly or snapfish have good coupons! ;)