New Here?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by lmccandless, Dec 21, 2015.

1. FroggyCelineT

FroggyCelineT New Member

Hi!
    First of all, sorry for my bad English, but I'll do my best to make myself understood.
    I PSP'ing for over 16 years ... I am a true addict cute frogs - thence my nick name FroggyCelineT. Unknowingly, I was creating scrapbook pages I was creating my own backgound, added a frame and inserted the photo inside the frame ... I create all my tags, my "animated tags", labels, timeline (Facebook), my wallpapers...
    I am a member of CT (creative team)...
    Voilà!

bellbird and bestcee like this.
  2. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Welcome Celine! Love your siggy ... so very fitting for the Lilypad! :)
    [​IMG]

3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

kiss the frog
    Welcome to the pad!

4. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Welcome to The Pad, Celine. :)

5. AlannaH

AlannaH Well-Known Member

Hello! I've been around for a while but am wondering if someone can explain the"eyeball" icon under my pages in the gallery? The ones under others don't always seem to change when I look at their page, and the number beside it don't always correlate with the number of pages views?

Thanks!

6. yellowpeep

yellowpeep Spaaaarrrrrkkkleeeee

Excellent question, Jagera! I thought it was total number of views but I don't know...
    [​IMG]

7. merank

merank Working my way through scrumdiddlyumptious bars

Kissed the frog

8. KKing

KKing New Member

Hello all! I was guided by my hero, Leah Riordan of Mommyish, to enjoy the wonders of digital scrapbooking! I am excited to learn and see all that I can.

9. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Hello and welcome!

10. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Welcome to TLP. I'm glad you found us. We have a fun group of scrappers here who are willing to help, so just ask.

You might want to check out the October challenges and play along with us this month. It's a good way to jump in and also earn a coupon while you're scrapping.

Take care and keepscrappin'

11. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

she is a purty awesome hero to have....and just glad you are here...can't wait to see what you do too! tee hee

12. gwtwred

gwtwred Leaving, on a jet plane ...

Hello and welcome! Hope you'll stick around!

13. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Make yourself at home, we are so happy to have you here! :)

14. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Welcome!! Leah told me all about you :) Glad to see you jumping into the forum. Make yourself at home.

15. LibbyW

LibbyW New Member

I just joined and have not been terribly active on forums, but maybe 2017 will be the year. I have scads of digi products that are not being used to potential, so I'm hoping... Lots to learn...

Cath_ likes this.
  16. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Well hello there! Thanks for saying hi! As a life long learner and someone constantly inspired here I hope you'll learn and be inspired here also! Don't be afraid to ask questions and experiment and hop around!

17. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

You came to the right place. I hardly ever participated on forums. I'm still pretty quiet but more active than anywhere else. And there's lots to learn here and chats, Scrap with Cheryl, and oh so much to learn from, as well as don't be afraid to ask because there are lots of helpful people who will answer.

18. JIC Creations

JIC Creations Member

Can someone please explain to me what points are? On the main forum page next to my avie, it has message, likes, and points. I'm assuming messages are posts I've made, like are how many likes I've gotten, but points I have no clue.

19. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

@JIC Creations -last year we had a huge overhaul to the Lily Pad. The shop, chat (swoon), and the forums. Amazing stuff. The ability to tag, like and multi-quote were a few of the features that stand out to me. The points stop at 113. It was a feature that I believe came with the shell of the upgrade. We all babble and like and are liked so much that point number is reached quickly. LOL So, you too will be in the 113 club soon! tee hee

bellbird likes this.
  20. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

LOL good question, i have 113 points apparently but what that means i have no idea!