natural or colored | pad patter 4.24.17

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Apr 24, 2017.

1. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Mine was dark brunette but now is a lot grey. I salon dyed it red when the grey started but couldn't stand spending $75 every 6 weeks so I stopped. It is naturally curly and all natural color now. The texture is so much softer since I stopped coloring.

keepscrappin likes this.
  2. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I'm all natural over here. I'm a brunette. I've noticed some grey hairs coming in & I honestly don't know what I'll do. Right now I go to the salon maybe 1x a year...and that's usually for a quick trim. Hair care is just something I don't desire to spend money on...so I'm assuming I'll just go grey because I won't want to spend the money & time to color it...but what if it looks horrible? Then I might have to start sucking it up.

keepscrappin likes this.
  3. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

Oh man...I haven't seen my hair in it's natural undyed state since HS! I was born a redhead, by the time I was 2 I was a strawberry blonde, by the time I was 4 it was completely platinum, and from there it became darker shades of blonde with brown underneath, the hair that framed my face was always a LOT lighter than everything else...so basically a really ugly version of dishwater blonde!!

I've had my hair bleached every shade of blonde, I've been platinum (all platinum to platinum with fun colors), I've been strawberry blonde and just about every shade of red, I've been various shades of brown, I've been black with dark violet undertones...right now it's whatever color is in my profile pic.

When I was working in HR, my favorite HR Director who was in the filed who lived in Jersey, always looked forward to our annual HR meetings so he could see what color my hair was going to be, because it was NEVER the same two years in a row or the same in the 7 years I was there.

That being said, I would LOVE to see what my natural color is now, but there's just no easy way to grow it out and to find out what the mystery color is LOL!! I do the underneath is still way darker than the rest.