My backyard neighbor just threaten my dogs

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Dalis, Jun 5, 2018.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

This is so ridiculous. Like I have no words. I mean, I could see if playing meant throwing rocks, but in the common playground? Ugh. I'm sorry!

Dalis likes this.
  2. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

@mimisgirl And this is why kids can't play outside anymore...she knew living near a park there'd be kids playing at said park, she should have picked a different house or an age appropriate community if she's of that age!

Dalis and bestcee like this.
  3. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

Hoping everything will still be going well for you! Sending love and hugs your way!

Dalis likes this.
  4. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

Its actually a 20 something single lady - we live in FAMILY housing at a University while my husband finishes his PhD. Cracks me up actually, because they just lowered the age limit for singles to live here - they want to fill the units so they get enough money - and of course the younger set always have loud all night parties with tons of people - she never complains about that even though they are way louder than a couple kids on a slide and they literally keep the whole neighborhood awake - while kids only play during the day when she should be at work or school. Oh well. Housing is on to her now, so hopefully they can move her to a different area.

@Dalis any word? I have been thinking about your girls a lot! and you!

Dalis and bestcee like this.
  5. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

That is crazy~~~!

No information yet, I am stalking the mailman like a crazy person! We are dealing with other problems! HERE!

jesskab likes this.