Multiplying like... | Pad Patter 2.15

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bellbird, Feb 15, 2018.

1. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Odd socks, I swear I keep them around so that they'll pair up again. Not sure how they do it.

bellbird and Justagirl like this.
  2. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

Can I just say ALL of the above!?!? ;) I was going to say- 'dust bunnies & dog hair!' but as I was reading this thread- I was all like- yep that too, definitely that, oh yeah (about legos!) and SERIOUSLY about the sprinkles!!! lol!

bellbird and Justagirl like this.
  3. Neverland Scraps

Neverland Scraps Always trust, never doubt

Just junk keeps multiplying here! I downsize and the next month more junk appears from my hoarding children and husband. It's driving me nuts, but as long as they don't mind me throwing their "beloved" paperwork, art project, notebook, etc away, I don't mind!

bellbird likes this.
  4. MrsGaramer

MrsGaramer Using my imagination

So, so many Legos. Don't tell anyone in my family but I've started not pulling them out when I sweep. It hasn't helped. For every one I "accidentally" throw away, 10 show up in its place.

bellbird likes this.
  5. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Unclaimed glasses (half full), water bottles, etc. They are everywhere and no one owns up to them! My plants are well watered because I don't like to waste the water either.

We also have a case of out of control dust bunnies, dog hair, and mismatched plastic containers.

bellbird likes this.
  6. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Dirty socks (in random places) and water bottles.... both courtesy of my 16 year old daughter.

bellbird likes this.
  7. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

It's plastic container lids over here!!! I have all these lids but no matching containers. Where do they go?

Us too! We have all these useless pencils.

My girls LOVE journals. They are always on the lookout for a good deal when it comes to these. And they seem to use them all.

Ugh! I allow my kids to have one bin of stuffed animals. Then I try to go through them and get rid of some...and either they are attached to them or I'm attached to them.

Yes, individual socks! I have a pile in my laundry room hoping that one day the missing ones will show up.

Art work! Yes...or random craft projects that make no sense. They mysteriously disappear.

Ugh. Dirty socks left out is my worst pet peeve and my kids know it. They better not dare leave a dirty sock out. I would rather them leave all their toys and junk laying around...but a dirty sock. No way!

8. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

YES to all the sprinkles. I am not even going to tell you how many I have because it is soooo many. I actually look up recipes that use tons of sprinkles to give me reasons to use a ton at once.

bellbird and bestcee like this.
  9. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Yep! I swear I didn't buy it all! I'm pretty sure it has multiplied while my back was turned!

I buy pens. I love pens. Pretty pens, useful pens. All sorts of pens. And Post It notes. I blame it on my childhood and never being able to find a working pen or notepad to jot something down on. And if I'm at back to school sales and notebooks are on sale? Yep! They will multiply in my cart. I'm pretty sure I have a notebook for everything!

bellbird and Tree City like this.
  10. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

anything we could possibly make something out of just keeps on piling up

bellbird likes this.
  11. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

For us things mostly just disappear... Pens, teaspoons, scissors, food, socks.
    But our stuffed animal situation is dire. I have filled two bean bags full of stuffies, plus another giant bag AND a vacuum bag. And then their beds still have about 15 between them.

Also there is this strange phenomenon in our house... My entire packet of A4 paper disappears and ten thousand pieces of half drawn on paper appear!

12. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

Mismatched socks, does that count?!!? I don't know how the girls have managed to have so many non true pairs of socks! *mind blown*

bellbird likes this.
  13. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

lol !That is an incredible magic trick (our pile of 'draw on the back of this' recycled paper never disappears at the same rate as the new A4_ picky magical artists!)

Chippi likes this.
  14. sakura-panda

sakura-panda Well-Known Member

I wish things multiplied! Things just seem to disappear in my house, to the extent that I asked my husband if he noticed glasses and forks disappearing too. (He actually agreed with me! I didn't want him too! LOL) The only things not disappearing are pop bottles and Amazon boxes. They aren't multiplying, they just don't leave when they're empty!

15. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

I am soooooo glad all my kids are grown, gone and I am on my own. Oh, I miss them, but they are close enough where I get to see them and the grandkids and great grandkids. But I remember all the toys, shoes, stuffed animals etc etc etc. We didn't have legos back then, but I see my daughter's house. She takes care of her 5 grandchildren quite a bit and there are legos from one end of her house to the other!!! I just cleaned out my plastic and have it all organized. I threw out a bag full!! I number my lids and bottoms with a black marker. So if I pick out bottom number 5, I know I have to find the lid with number 5 on it.
    I spent all last week going through my scrapbook supplies from my paper days and was shocked at the amount of stuff I had. I have over 40 Martha Stewart punches!!! I mean, REALLY????? It is all going on eBay! I live in a small apartment so I really need to stay on top of stuff and not let it collect. I also have a basement-----no, we are not even going there!!!!! :D That is my next project.

16. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Everything mentioned above... Shoes, school papers, half full cups and water bottles, littlest pet shop toys, dirty dishes and laundry multiply at my house.