MOC 5 Polly, Guest Pollys and Individual Challenge Winners!

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by lmccandless, Mar 22, 2017.

1. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Congratulations to everyone! It was lots of fun and I can't wait to do it again.

2. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

Thank you SO much for choosing me as a guest Polly...I feel so humbled and honoured that you chose me among SO many talented scrappers!! Thank you Julie and Laura and all the Polly's and Designers for such an amazing MOC!! Every year you guys make it even better!!

KarenB and Vrielinkie like this.
  3. andastra

andastra Can't knock me down for long!

Congratulations everyone!

4. Firstoscartgrouch

Firstoscartgrouch Save the salmon, and the lemon butter!

Congratulations to everyone, we are all winners gave minis he'd 30 awesome layouts.m

5. SanVHM

SanVHM Pluk de dag!

Congratulations everyone!!

6. JSmith84

JSmith84 Active Member

Congrats everyone!

7. aballen

aballen Don't make me break out the milk

Congrats to all!!! :)

8. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Congratulations, everyone!!! So sorry I missed all the fun. Of course, I FORGOT!! Woke up this morning and the first thing that hit me was-----OH NO!!! Last night was Thursday!!!! AAGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Just want to say another HUGE thank you to all the designers, admins, all any one else behind the scenes for a fantastic MOC!! Looking forward to next year.

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

Congratulations everybody!! Specially @Sokee ! So so well deserved! Love your pages and your kind words!! Can't wait to see your gallery burst with more TLP awesomeness now :)

10. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

This is too cool, lot of familiar names her. Congratulations all.

MrsPeel likes this.
  11. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Barbara, you know I am so so genuinely happy for you, girl!!!! almost 5 years together as pink ladies and as homeis here at the Pad, have made me love you, your talent is impressive and you are one of the most amazing people I know. I am so so very happy for you!!!!!!
    Congrats!!!!!!! You will shine even more now!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub @Sokee

Guest Pollys: I am quiet sure most of you know I was so SO very anxious since the end of January (contrary to what some people think, we don't know who the winners are until the chat either!!!!) Most of you are FRIENDS with capitals, and have helped make my days much much better, you are talented and so deserving!!!!!!! The way these guest spots are done (2 month yay!!!!!) I know you will shine,
    Can't wait to have you over at Pollyville!!!! @bcnatty @cfile @Eyeore @EHStudios @Jeanet @JenEm @KarenB @tkradtke
    :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

Individual winners list is impressive and I am so so happy for everyone!!!!

I am still amazed by the sound of your voice!!!!!!!!! you are cute and SWEET!!!!!!!!!!
    I know when I heard Laura & Jen (as in @jenevang ) I would have swore the voices were swapped.... I always imagined different voices and was both amazed and surprised by the way they sound!!!! is always so great to hear voices (plus I get better on with voices than reading!!!)
    It was an amazing chat!!!!!!

I was biting my nails for almost two months!!!! so SO very happy for you, my lovely!!!!!!

yay!!!!!!!
    not sure you were at the chat? we have some great challenges coming soon!!! but yes, looking forward for MOC 6 too, and delighted to have you staying with us after MOC, I'm learning to know you and LOVE you!!!!!!!!

So so very happy for everyone, and Congrats to each and everyone who completed the 31!!!!!!!!! you are awesome winners and you get a $20 certificate!!!! I know I was so so happy when I git mine!!!!!
    and also everyone who tried, even if you didn't get to the 31 (I made 30, but I think as I was hosting one of the challenges that is understandable, was really sad that it was Anne's challenge I didn't get to do!!!!!!!)
    I think we are ALL winners!!!!!!!! all of us scrapped, got to look into some of the most amazing pages ever done in the industry, I personally made new friendships and enjoyed so very much the ones I already have....
    So so happy for everyone:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub!!!!!

garrynkim, Frumpje, bbymks5 and 2 others like this.
  12. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Its so exciting when we finally see the winners and get our proud badges to wear. Congratulations everyone!

cfile likes this.
  13. yellowpeep

yellowpeep Spaaaarrrrrkkkleeeee

YAY!!! Congratulations, everyone. Great job-- hats off to you!!

14. Squirrely

Squirrely Well-Known Member

Oh I'm just tickled silly for all of our new Pollys, challenge winners and really for everyone - those who made it awesome and those of us who benefited from their awesomeness. The chat WAS fun!

15. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

I'm very happy for everyone who won something!

16. dawninskip

dawninskip Well-Known Member

WOOT ladies, BIG congratulations to you all :stash

17. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I missed the first handful of minutes...my laptop would not connect to our wifi, so I had to restart it and try again a couple times. I caught the tail end of everyone talking about new challenges, and I'm so excited!! Challenges help me get things done, and keep my mojo going LOL!! Unless something happens, I'm not going anywhere!

yay!!!!!!!
    not sure you were at the chat? we have some great challenges coming soon!!! but yes, looking forward for MOC 6 too, and delighted to have you staying with us after MOC, I'm learning to know you and LOVE you!!!!!!!!

jagruti patel likes this.
  18. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

Yes! I'm excited about more challenges to! I have gotten so much done since moc! I am caught up in 7
    2017 yearbook! Then instead of starting on March. ..since March is not finished...I started my family history(ish) album! So these challenges are something I am looking forward to! Thank to all those that work hard to put these together for us! It so appreciated! !

bbymks5 likes this.
  19. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

The family history one is going to be so cool!!! Will you keep the pages as 12x12 or scale them down a bit?

20. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

I really like 12x12....so most likely 12x12

bbymks5 likes this.