Misspelling on word strip - etc by danyale

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by flowersgal, Jul 7, 2017.

1. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

The Life in Color elements pack has a word strip which reads "Bright Sushine Day" -- while funny, I'm sure it was meant to say "Sunshine". Any possibility of getting a corrected element?

I'm back to not get everything when I proof either so I totally understand. Might even make a fun layout with the misspelling!

Thanks.

Danyale likes this.
  2. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

I've contacted Danyale and I will let you know as soon as it's corrected.

jesskab likes this.
  3. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

I seriously never see the typos! @Danyale just tell people that's how they say it in the south!

Danyale likes this.
  4. Danyale

Danyale Always one step behind Waldo

Sorry I missed this post ladies! :bwave

I fixed the word strip this morning and updated the file if you want to re download on your order via your account!

I apologize for not sending the notice out yet. We have a house full of family and I will be sending out the re download information to the customers that purchased before being fixed.

In the future, if you need to reach out to me please feel free to pm me as it will go to email. I am usually within hands reach of my phone so I do get email notice pings but not always a computer to check the forum. :)

Sorry for the error @flowersgal thank you so much for letting us know. I'm a goober:banana:circles:circles

bellbird and bestcee like this.